NFL - Free Agency and More 2024 | Page 3 | Barking Hard

NFL Free Agency and More 2024

What matters most is whether or not he can play.

I'd expect every single player at the combine to be in the best shape they've ever been in, their whole lives.

The interview process is huge too and something nobody gets info on other than a few small clips here and there. The kid could be a too smart, meaning he doesn't react quickly and has to think too much. He could too dumb and can't grasp concepts, or only wants a payday and move on. Special situations come up too like when Eli Manning told San Diego not to draft him.

Talk about privilege. Most players are happy to just be drafted.

Estime also caught 17 passes for an avg. of 8.4 yds. last season.
While at ND he was typically only catching a pass once or twice per game.
There's potential there for more pass catching.
He'd likely need to learn some routes and timing to be effective.
A great replacement for Hunt.
The Browns would once again have a nice one, two punch when Chubb is back full time.

Last edited:
And watch the Stoolers draft him lol...
You can be sure they've been looking at him too.

Lamar Jackson in the playoffs: 6 TD's 6 INT's 75.7 QB rating.

I think it's because defenses know how to defend him and commit to it in the playoffs. Aka make him beat you from the pocket.

Last edited:
Lamar Jackson in the playoffs: 6 TD's 6 INT's 75.7 QB rating.

I think it's because defenses know how to defend him and commit to it in the playoffs. Aka make him beat you from the pocket.
Well not exactly this past year. Balt seemed to have completely abandoned their offensive identity against KC. LJ seemed to also try to force winning in the pocket and didn't really take the running opportunities when they were there for him.

So, the legal tampering period starts 12pm EST on Monday March 11, and then official free agency at 4pm EST, on Wednesday March 13th.

Do you guys remember when we start hearing about deals? I know it's before the official start of free agency, but is it also before the start of the tampering period?

We heard about us diving back in to sign Watson during the combine when Baker over reacted and requested a trade, forcing AB's hand to offer Watson a guaranteed contract. Outside of that instance I'm not sure.

Draft compensation??!!! Hell no! Get a really good DT or WR in return. Unless they're talking 1st or 2nd round picks. Maybe a 1st for both? I heard the OLine needed some cap relief and Greg Newsome is not likely to be re-signed.

If Teller is traded Wills could move in at RG, Jones could go to LT and Conklin to RT. That's some serious shuffling though. I'd rather trade Conklin and we're back to where we should be.

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for DJ Reader and Sheldon Rankins.
Christian Wilkins will likely be way too pricey.
Mo Hurst is predicted to be back.

Per a text group I'm in via insiders.

Top Bottom