NFL - Free Agency and More 2024 | Page 4 | Barking Hard

NFL Free Agency and More 2024

Jameis Winston.
dustman GIF

I think we're about done now. The salary cap has been pushed to roughly it's limit ahead of the draft. Keep in mind that AB will want to have a cushion to start the season in case of emergency or a talented vet is replaced/cut from his current team.

Last edited:
Wow.
I was wrong. There's more money to go around for guys like Jefferson and possibly Devin Bush?

WHAT!!!??? MORE!!??

Last edited:
Thoroughly pleased with our FA results thus far. Obviously AB moved quickly from bringing back the DL to bringin in depth/rotational/occasional starter guys, without a single "big" new FA signing. But, with the Jeudy trade, that's fine by me. If we get a starting caliber player in round 2, and pull off one more trade for a solid starter, we really should be ready to roll with the roster as is.

2 more starters. Where? LB makes sense - I'd love to see us add another high impact player at that position to pair with JOK. Then our D would be legit scary AF. OL is a weird position group for me - we both have excess there (we could trade an OL), and yet I can somehow still see us adding an OL whose positional fit amongst the room is more solid than some of our current guys. I could see us adding one more impact or at least high ceiling risk at DL ( I like this as our Round 2 pick, admittedly not knowing much at all about the R2 talent at DT).

Where else are we thin? I'm drawing a blank, which is a good thing, or indicative of being 2 whole beers deep, or both 🤷🏼‍♂️

The brilliant part of most of these FA pickups is they are on one year deals! We can get out from under all that combined money next year, re-evaluate and add again, or subtract depending on how they play and the impact of future salary cap restraints.

It's a beautiful plan made possible by Haslam's willingness to spend up front, during and down the road.
Draft??!! What draft??!

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom