Indians - Post season for the Tribe | Barking Hard

Indians Post season for the Tribe

We all basically know this, but I hadn’t seen the numbers in a while. Best run baseball team in the MLB? The track record in the last decade would make the case it is.

And how much credit goes to that guy they have pictured there? I'd say almost all of it. Dude is a legend. You know they didn't expect him to sign that deal, and they probably were pissed when he did as they hate spending money.

We have a really great shot at winning it all this season. What a tragedy it's as the communist forced Guardians instead of the storied Indians.

Ton of credit goes to Jose. He sets the tone and is clearly a leader.

I am sure CLE had thoughts he might want to go get even more on the market that CLE could afford. Completely nonsense notion that they would be upset he accepted what they offered. Logic train falls of the rails. If they didn't want to pay him what they offered they wouldn't have offered it and would have trade him. They also don't hate to spend money. They have spent. They can't maintain spending of top teams in the 20th market without operating at a significant loss.

CLE is abgreat story, but they have little to no shot of winning the WS. No starting pitching will catch up in the post season. It always does in MLB. Biggest pay roll team has the same fate facing them in the post season too.

To paraphrase Tito, it's the name on the front of the jersey which matters, Cleveland.

He said on Cleveland ratio last spring he was going to get his health right and then likely return to baseball.
Agree he's a Cleveland fan for life though. His dad played for the Tribe and he was in the dugout as a tike.

I got the boys over Saturday for some shootin' & drinkin, and we'll be going back & forth between the Guards and Buckeyes.
The wife is putting on a bridal shower for my daughter too!
Yee Haw Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

If you're serious I can figure something out. Whether or not wives/girlfriends are coming and we have a start with the bourbon! Anybody else. Except Marty. Marty is out of the question.

For tomorrow it's just me and my three sons.

Top Bottom