NFL - Free Agency and More 2024 | Page 6 | Barking Hard

NFL Free Agency and More 2024

I could be wrong. but lets see

The Bills will not miss Diggs

You haven't heard this anywhere else.
If you play in the NFL you will get injured and miss games, likely a season ending one if you play for a near decade or so. it even happens at the QB position.
hello Patrick Mahomes... father injury time is ticking.
just saying

I thought he was pretty good on the radio. Better than Phelps no doubt but Phelps was pretty good doing sports on 19. Anyway, they have an idea on who to fill Donovan's shoes in the future. As much as I'm used to hearing Paul Keels on the Buckeyes radio it doesn't feel right hearing him for the Browns.

And keep Zegura doing color. He's very good at that.

I glimpse into the NFL scouting process. GM Ireland asked Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute. 🤯

Especially for a team like the Browns that currently only have five picks, they will be putting a decent amount of emphasis on undrafted free agents and recruiting out of necessity. Because they don't have many picks, they might also have a larger pool of money to offer undrafted rookies, which doesn't hurt either.

A.J. Green, D'Anthony Bell, Mohamoud Diabate, and Ronnie Hickman are recent examples of undrafted players who have found roles with the Browns. Even as the Browns have been proactive in filling out their roster with talent, they've afforded undrafted players opportunities to earn a roster spot. That track record is helpful with agents who are tasked with guiding players to locations where they have the best chance to crack a roster. It's another way to pitch players when coaches and personnel are on the phone with them...

Last edited:
Sweet Louise.
You'd think these "college students" would be smart enough to kinda go into hiding and live like a monk for a month before the draft.
Seems like a story like this turns up every season.
There will probably be more.

Top Bottom