Topic of the Day | Page 37 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

You asked about posting on world affairs the other day. places I've been for many years about 20 now, twice as long as I've been here. have gone to hell. one site we have created a place where it's all right leaning and private, nothing more than a echo chamber, where I'm the most left and alone at it. because I'm more of a Libertarian. Gov roll is to do things we need (roads,infrastructure). protect us from foreign countries. and not much else.

I do miss having discussions with Dem's on many subjects. but the ones I know hate me now. I supported Trump so early on they blame me for their TDS, that they claim not to have. the same people that I went back and forth with for 10+ years before Trump.

I said before that I have no problem with libs. I am not one of them currently, but things are changing and I'll continue to support whoever best matches what I believe. I could care less about any labels.

I can't trust MSM. Most everything they speak to, is told as facts, but truly are assertions without evidence or sources. MSM will list a source that on closer inspection is nothing more than another MSM article with a source that subsequently points to a someone else's assertion as fact. I did that a few times and after awhile I gave up on account I'd tell someone else to look up their assertion(s) for facts and that always ended up in the BS assertions circle jerk. They would not respond so I'm pretty sure they gave up. Like this:
Untitled.jpg

It's weird how Israhell is trying to provoke other countries to get involved like was accurately reported by independent media. Meanwhile, MSM clings to crushing 1A and all who do not fall in line with their pro Establishment narratives.

Untitled.jpg

Now it makes sense. Electric cars, online video development and all that electric used to facilitate that.

I'm lucky I have a solar array and it pays most all my electric bills except for roughly three months out of the year. It's worth every penny and we're considering expanding to go completely off the grid since my house is all electric. There are no gas lines in my area and we didn't want a giant propane/oil tank in the yard.

Btw, all those numbers disparaging solar generation for residential use are FE backed BS narratives.

FE also is holding back the Lake Erie wind farm thing. Why? I don't know since they would own them. When it makes no sense, it's corruption.

Oh yeah! The easiest way to reduce power drain on the grid is obvious, but corruption doesn't allow it to be spoken of to the masses. Build a power plant for each new home using solar or wind. A combination of both might work too. It would extend the life of the grid for years. Even in the cities a smallish wind turbine could produce some electricity for homeowners with little room. That combined with panels on the roof and you are no longer at the mercy of a corrupt system.

Last edited:
GOOD! I think.

That FISA bill allows warrantless listening in on communications of US citizens. Usually it just gets renewed when it comes up. Maybe some in congress are more diligent these days about that kind of stuff than before. 🤞 🤞 🤞

Top Bottom