Bourbon Beer Cigars Guitars Women and Cars | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Bourbon Beer Cigars Guitars Women and Cars

I saw this Tony Iommi SG special for $999.00 at Sweetwater.com

I thought he played a Gibson? Now I'm not sure because this one is an Epiphone. I thought he played more of a dark red Gibson SG too.

Tony plays Gibson... Epiphone is owned by Gibson and they actually produce better models than the parent company... Since Gibson moved from Kalamazoo Mi to Nashville... They have gone down in quality quite a bit.. Gibson almost went bankrupt.. There was talk that Joe Bonamassa would buy Gibson but He would have to devote his entire time there to make it work... So.. He backed out.. I don't know who is spear heading Gibson currently...

On another note.. My brother and brother in law are big bourbon dudes.. Incidentally... I use Duke Cannon Trace buffalo infused soap lol... The stuff is great.. But.. I'm more of a Whisky sipper...

I still love this stuff here. $50.00 usually and it's price point is maxed out. But the story behind it is good.

THE ORIGINS OF
HORSE SOLDIER​

The story begins at ground zero.

The Horse Soldier Bourbon story is woven into the fabric of one of America’s most historic moments. Just days after 9/11, elite teams of Green Berets were inserted into Afghanistan, some on horseback. Dubbed the “Horse Soldiers”, their exploits were retold in the Hollywood blockbuster 12 strong, the CNN documentary "Legion of Brothers", and memorialized by America’s Response Monument located at Ground Zero in New York City.

IMG_1812.jpg

I finally got me some McKenna 10 year Bottled in Bond. Very smooth. Very good. It was at $60.00/bottle.
I could drink this stuff all day! It's that smooth.

It's very high priced but if there's something else for $60.00 I'd give that serious consideration. Better than Blade N Bow. About the same level as Blanton's and Weller "Antique" the red label.

McKenna 10 year.jpg

Top Bottom