Topic of the Day | Page 21 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

By Thursday morning, the inaugural Tucker on Twitter episode had been viewed more than 102m times.
not bad
People want no BS news reporting. Tucker was as close to that as any of them and was trusted by many to offer reasonably accurate accounts of what he was covering. Under the FOX news guidelines he still talked about stuff the uni-party hated, like where is all that Ukraine money going and why isn't congress even asking questions? And why is Trump being raided and none of the other classified document politicians who did the same not? And Biden's documents were when he was VP. Why hasn't anyone in congress questioned why the VP had ANY classified docs to begin with? That was pissing off the uni-party big time.

The irony is these liberals/progressives don't support law & order 90% of the time. but they sure do to the ends if they find a opponent they fear. they will dig up laws no ones ever heard of.

The rest of us in the republic good luck calling the cops/law, if you, your love ones or property are vandalized. even killed.
but stay away from the Gov stuff that the liberals/progressives now own.
example

Zaon Collins said Thursday that he intends to plead guilty to criminal charges that could land him in jail for three months for a 2020 fatal crash that left a 52-year-old man dead.

Police accused Collins of driving nearly 90 mph in a 35 mph zone before the crash on Dec. 30, 2020, when he slammed his Dodge Challenger into Eric Echevarria’s car near Fort Apache and Blue Diamond roads.
to fast ?

The Libs are down with the Establishment Party. Aka the Uni-party. In the past it was the conservative/Reps that were like that, but now it's more and more apparent that there are far more congressmen on both sides of the aisle that consistently vote favorably for the Establishment Party. That's the alleged middle or centrist, according to Legacy/MSM but they're actually not. They are the problem. They are giving our tax dollars to Ukraine to fight Biden's War. All dollars that nobody can account for and nobody in congress wants to investigate where it is going.

What they're not discussing is how all of cable news are losing viewers on account nobody can trust all those news outlets. People are finding out they can get real news from the Rumble app and get Glenn Greenwald, Russell Brand and Matt Taibbi. Or Substack for people who actually like to read. The catch is there is a fee. The sooner people get used to that, and more and more people are every day the legacy news outlets will be nothing but white noise in the background.
Substack has these 2 I think Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi. how many people are going to pay them $60 a year ? each.
I'm not broke, because I don't piss away $$. I've read the paper for 60+ years daily. my deal now is about the price of 2 of these guys a year. if a guy can get 2-5 thousand $5 a month buyers he could make a living. if the splits not a bad one.
From all my years of reading I don't know of a writer singular that's my Fav worth $60 a year. or $30 even

I subscribe to those two and Russell Brand. They make me think. :unsure: :cool: Brand is interesting to me on account he's about his spiritual and religious side and how that helps guide himself to better decisions and he puts on a better show due to his acting background. The other guys don't do that part of it but are very thorough with their writing information. Backing their hypothesis with evidence that is presented to the viewer for consumption.

Here are the 20 Republicans who opposed the effort to censure Schiff:

Representative Kelly Armstrong of North Dakota
Representative Lori Chavez-DeRemer of Oregon
Representative Juan Ciscomani of Arizona
Representative Tom Cole of Oklahoma
Representative Warren Davidson of Ohio
Representative Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
Representative Kay Granger of Texas
Representative Garret Graves of Louisiana
Representative Thomas Kean Jr. of New Jersey
Representative Kevin Kiley of California
Representative Young Kim of California
Representative Mike Lawler of New York
Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky
Representative Tom McClintock of California
Representative Mark Molinaro of New York
Representative Jay Obernolte of California
Representative Mike Simpson of Idaho
Representative Mike Turner of Ohio
Representative David Valadao of California
Representative Steve Womack of Arkansas

Blame Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla, Who had the idea to fine Schiff $16 million and added it to the censure resolution.
it likely violates the Constitution to start with. censure is mainly to embarrass the recipient. not to financially damage them. if passed and stayed it would put future house members in a limbo.

Sadly I would've voted no. lunacy of Anna Paulina Luna.

I started out Wanting to rip those 20 Republicans who opposed the effort to censure Schiff.
then a few articles later the $16 million showed up.
Hard to trust one source these days.

FySGbh-XoAAJg_C.jpg

Top Bottom