Topic of the Day | Page 36 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Speaking of LowderMilk. It's a very well done show on Netflix. Kind of a modern, less raunchy Shameless. Still has some juice and has comedian Brian Regan in it as a recovering alcoholic. He gets off some of his wordplay fuckery in the AA meetings of the show.

Watch Loudermilk | Netflix

If they ban TikTok it will come for all other online media, one by one as they piss them off, until all we have is state sanctioned BS.

They should've done this years ago. it was not even so popular then. in the future we will see. but this one is a no brainer.
if DC would've acted on this years ago they would've sold off then. but f uck DC Can't even give us DST year round.

It's standing up for our constitutional rights and TikTok in this country has nothing to do with China. Glenn Greenwald did a show on it. Tik Tok wants to make money and has agreed to censorship at the request of the CIA, FBI NSA and others. They hired the agents that worked at FB and Twitter to stay in compliance with our surveillance state.

The whole TikTok is some sort of covert Chinese master plan to take us over is our surveillance state narrative to keep people fearful and compliant as they shred our constitutional rights.

Freedom is a scary concept these days.

I'd give you a link if I can find it, but these things aren't exactly page 1 Google searches.;)

I do have a TC comment though:

And I found this:

Last edited:
T.C. & Glenn I'm not going to agree with them 100% of the time. or waste time ripping on them here. is banning tiktok going to save us from the CCP ? I wish. people laying this tiktok 1st A trip are just being contrary. or using it themselves. LoL

Why would anyone using TikTok want it banned? That makes no sense unless you're a Fed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Where else do you go to talk politics, btw?

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

It’s funny how things work.

Last year at this time, Americans overwhelmingly supported a ban on TikTok. Polls showed a 50-22% overall margin in support of a ban and 70-14% among conservatives. But Congress couldn’t get the RESTRICT Act passed.

As the public learned more about provisions in the bill, and particularly since the outbreak of hostilities in Gaza, the legislative plan grew less popular. Polls dropped to 38-27% in favor by December, and they’re at 35-31% against now.

Yet the House just passed the “Protecting Americans from Foreign Adversary Controlled Applications Act” by a ridiculous 352-64 margin, with an even more absurd 50-0 unanimous push from the House Energy and Commerce Committee. What gives?

As discussed on the new America This Week, passage of the TikTok ban represents a perfect storm of unpleasant political developments, putting congress back fully in line with the national security establishment on speech. After years of public championing of the First Amendment, congressional Republicans have suddenly and dramatically been brought back into the fold. Meanwhile Democrats, who stand to lose a lot from the bill politically — it’s opposed by 73% of TikTok users, precisely the young voters whose defections since October put Joe Biden’s campaign into a tailspin — are spinning passage of the legislation to its base by suggesting it’s not really happening...

View attachment 1228

As the public learned more about provisions in the bill, and particularly since the outbreak of hostilities in Gaza, the legislative plan grew less popular. Polls dropped to 38-27% in favor by December, and they’re at 35-31% against now.

Yet the House just passed the “Protecting Americans from Foreign Adversary Controlled Applications Act” by a ridiculous 352-64 margin, with an even more absurd 50-0 unanimous push from the House Energy and Commerce Committee. What gives?

As discussed on the new America This Week, passage of the TikTok ban represents a perfect storm of unpleasant political developments, putting congress back fully in line with the national security establishment on speech. After years of public championing of the First Amendment, congressional Republicans have suddenly and dramatically been brought back into the fold. Meanwhile Democrats, who stand to lose a lot from the bill politically — it’s opposed by 73% of TikTok users, precisely the young voters whose defections since October put Joe Biden’s campaign into a tailspin — are spinning passage of the legislation to its base by suggesting it’s not really happening...
These people HERE learning..... give me a break. just that the app has grown in popularity, plain and simple.

Indeed, the Reboot Foundation survey found 59% of young adults with TikTok accounts said that if forced to choose between their social media or voting rights, they would give up the latter.

Among teens, the rates of voluntary disenfranchisement were even higher: 64% of those aged 13 to 17 said they would give up their vote to keep the apps’ content flowing.

The 13 - 17 year olds do not vote so of course they would not give up TikTok, like I said earlier. They're used to staring endlessly at their phones for hours every day. Hypnotized.

The very first paragraph says it all.

"The latest national test scores in history and civics show a large and scary drop in student knowledge of what it means to be a good citizen."

A "..large and scary drop in student knowledge...".

They're idiots! Or at least easily manipulated.

I don't think the government should intervene at the expense of everyone's constitutional rights. We were doing just fine with the morons before. China needs us in order for there economy to thrive. TikTok is MF app. It makes people money including US citizens.

Anyway, now that the Establishment has been exposed as liars, cheats and morally bankrupt pedophiles they are taking away everyone's constitutional rights so they can control the masses. Like the TikTok ban, Citizens (Establishment) United allows the president to determine one's fate for simply going online and not falling in line with what they determine is your free speech.

FJB merely says you and I are threats and/or terrorists and viola! Indeterminate prison time until they feel like it without representation, a right to a speedy trial or a GD phone call.

Last edited:
Top Bottom