Browns Game Thread - WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 5- BROWNS AT CHARGERS

Not looking forward to this game. If Mayfield's mechanics are off that would help to explain his woeful performance last week. Plus he needs start throwing downfield. Chargers are gonna stack the box and force Mayfield to throw so......

Gotta hope our D continues to work. I agree with the long drives and hopefully we'll get a couple of those in the 4th qtr so our D can get a breather. If not, we're getting hammered.

I ain't worried. Another tough team to play like the vikings. Just stick to the KS mantra of smart, physical football without TO's and ME's and we'll be fine. I don't think the chargers will see another DLine with the talent and depth we have right now. Our DLine can maul bro. That's a fact. Baker, or anyone else doesn't have to carry the team.

Continue to spread the wealth on offense and on defense mix in blitzes, mix in some zone and man and allow JOK to rome free as the joker.

Like Teller said at the bottom of my posts," ...we're fucking good man!"

Believe it. That ain't no lie!

Baker Mayfield Yes GIF by Progressive

I find it odd if it is the injury that impacted him that much that he would still play. Hopefully last game was just a one off and he’s shown in practice he’s on the right path.

It was a zero be. Delpit is supposed to be the deep safety help if the WR continued. He tried to cheat on the underneath (couldn't tell if Justin bated him)

Top Bottom