Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 49 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

sh&t really? thats a damning stat right there. Ive gotta say after watching herbert? is baker a franchise QB?
I mean in his 4th year you gotta be thinking hes peaking now. the playcalling insults him every game
then he 100% reinforces those doubts with this performance.you shouldn't have to nurse along a #1 overall pick like this.
FK gave him an air raid style spread OFF which any "normal" pocket QB should have some success with. nada.
I gotta say I think Im about to get off the baker train. talk me down..Im gonna jump.I mean it!

Don't jump so soon... It's hard to run and an offense when your bookends on offense and stud RB and FB are out and you have an injury... I guess people want to conveniently forget how well he played the last half of last season just because they don't like the kid... It's still early in his career.. I have seen guys blossom late.. Guys like Steve Grogan, Gary Ferguson and Jim Plunkett..

Don't jump so soon... It's hard to run and an offense when your bookends on offense and stud RB and FB are out and you have an injury... I guess people want to conveniently forget how well he played the last half of last season just because they don't like the kid... It's still early in his career.. I have seen guys blossom late.. Guys like Steve Grogan, Gary Ferguson and Jim Plunkett..
TBPP is spot on. I was enamored with Mayfield myself early on. Guys like you always have or are making convenient excuses. Out of those 3 only Plunkett won a Superbowl. And by that time his physical condition was in shambles. Yet Mayfield is young and cannot overcome his minor injuries and win against winning teams. You can keep touting him as the second coming, but from what I am seeing, this was just another wasted pick!

TBPP is spot on. I was enamored with Mayfield myself early on. Guys like you always have or are making convenient excuses. Out of those 3 only Plunkett won a Superbowl. And by that time his physical condition was in shambles. Yet Mayfield is young and cannot overcome his minor injuries and win against winning teams. You can keep touting him as the second coming, but from what I am seeing, this was just another wasted pick!

You're not a Browns fan... You're a typical whiner... go cry to your Mama...

Baker Mayfield is 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

I don't want to be Baker's Fan Club here, but your (true) statement needs to be put in the right perspective.
These numbers include Baker's first two years in Cleveland and especially the second year with Kitchens. These count for the record, but not for the judgment of the QB, in my humble opinion.
Baker's got still a lot to prove, in particular against winning record teams and in must-win games. But saying he's 6-17 versus winning record teams, although statistically correct, is pretty unfair.

The guy has 10s of millions of dollars riding on the possibility of a contract extension.
Pride is a powerful motivator.
If Stef has told him it his own decision to make then, Keenum will have to keep waiting.
The thing is, do we know if Stef has told him that?

KS ahh...I believe thats my job kid? well he has the attitude. smoking denver wont prove much.the O-line is mostly overdone pasta.
the D doesnt help baker much,he has to score 35+ on the regular to win but c'mon guys.you wont see a player with more OFF help in the NFL.he needs to show something soon for sure.I really hoped the OFF would open up more this year.can someone please teach this kid how to tuck when tackled.watch TB12 get sacked.
so Im still down with the baker man but hes going to have to start bakin! an start shakin! (those tackles)

KS ahh...I believe thats my job kid? well he has the attitude. smoking denver wont prove much.the O-line is mostly overdone pasta.
the D doesnt help baker much,he has to score 35+ on the regular to win but c'mon guys.you wont see a player with more OFF help in the NFL.he needs to show something soon for sure.I really hoped the OFF would open up more this year.can someone please teach this kid how to tuck when tackled.watch TB12 get sacked.
so Im still down with the baker man but hes going to have to start bakin! an start shakin! (those tackles)

And you know damn well head hunters will be comin' for him...

I've had a torn labrum in my left shoulder. It sucks. Can't sleep on it. Hurts like hell at night. Makes your left arm pretty much useless. I tried to let it heal itself, but after about a month and a half, I could tell my left arm was atrophying like a mfker, so I had surgery. I was 58 at the time and it took me about 6 months to get back on the golf course. Baker should shut it down this season and get it fixed. He's not going to be able to perform at a decent level. Our defense sucks. I'm fine with wait till next year. And oh yeah, Baker. . . we can make up a pick 6, learn from Rob Griffin III, don't try to be a linebacker or a running back. Baker's tackle attempt is going to cost him a lot of money and the Browns quite a few wins.

I've had a torn labrum in my left shoulder. It sucks. Can't sleep on it. Hurts like hell at night. Makes your left arm pretty much useless. I tried to let it heal itself, but after about a month and a half, I could tell my left arm was atrophying like a mfker, so I had surgery. I was 58 at the time and it took me about 6 months to get back on the golf course. Baker should shut it down this season and get it fixed. He's not going to be able to perform at a decent level. Our defense sucks. I'm fine with wait till next year. And oh yeah, Baker. . . we can make up a pick 6, learn from Rob Griffin III, don't try to be a linebacker or a running back. Baker's tackle attempt is going to cost him a lot of money and the Browns quite a few wins.
I think his attempt at tackling may have been a blessing in disguise.

I hope he can get us through the year.

im not handing out a blockbuster deal to #6 without a couple significant wins in games like the KC game.

KS ? Let’s hope he can make better decisions cause people will forget about last year in a hurry if we go into a tailspin.

KA has lost his appeal for me. His game plans suck out loud! He needs to change a few things. Just another pretty boy. His Browns have taken on that pretty boy persona. The toughest guys on this team are Chubb and Juice. The rest of the starters are soft! Just like these coaches.

Baker claiming he will decide is another example of woke inmates running the asylum!

Hurt mine in the right shoulder. Never had surgery and never got back to 100%.
Shoulder injuries are a pain in the... shoulder. They are not easy injuries like bones.

Its pretty dumb from the team to let the player say he decides if he will play or not.
Puts him in a lose/lose situation.
If he plays, he is risking health and scorn if he doesnt play well.
If he doesnt play he is not "tough" and just thinking of next year.

Top Bottom