Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 47 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

TB was 4-2 in division THAT year. beating them steelers to go and win that SB.
besides if Baker is good/great no excuses. surely you would not like him passing them around.
our best chance of winning a SB with Baker is with a strong Defense, that can make 4th qtr Stops.
As good as TB was/is he still had a top notch D. Like all good teams it takes more than just the QB.

Last edited:
I had to put this out on account Tannenbaum is either dumb or bitter and maybe both. I see why he got fired as GM. The Jets sucked under him as well as the Dolphins.
adam devine goodbye GIF by Workaholics

Tannenbaum should keep his fat trap shut... His choice of QB's during his tenure has been pathetic... We get it.. Baker isn't Mahomes... We don't need him to be... I feel Baker will be top 5 this season...

The funny thing is that, with the record Baker has in shutting up dumb criticism, you still find idiots picking him up on national media... How stupid you must be to publicly doubt Baker? I mean, do it with your friends at the bar, with your relatives at dinner, but not in front of the world knowing already Mayfield will prove you wrong. And stupid.

The funny thing is that, with the record Baker has in shutting up dumb criticism, you still find idiots picking him up on national media... How stupid you must be to publicly doubt Baker? I mean, do it with your friends at the bar, with your relatives at dinner, but not in front of the world knowing already Mayfield will prove you wrong. And stupid.
I think I found a good word for those.
Idiards.

Top Bottom