Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 45 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

If rumors are true, the Patriots could be trying to get him. And that would be a very good move.
I heard Dak wants Mahommes type money. Watson could very well be in Dallas next year. Forget guys not wanting to play in Cleveland for 20+ years. New England is the new Cleveland. I read last night that Brady’s relationship with the Patsies deteriorated when Bill talked to the Niners about trading Brady to them first before the Garapolo trade. Once Brady caught wind of that, apparently Belicheat offered Brady a 1 or 2 year deal for substantially less money. I’m sure Tom told Bill to pound sand.

it appears it was Brady all along as far as winning goes. Bill should retire before his rep is damaged any further. Nobody wants to play for him.....

I heard Dak wants Mahommes type money. Watson could very well be in Dallas next year. Forget guys not wanting to play in Cleveland for 20+ years. New England is the new Cleveland. I read last night that Brady’s relationship with the Patsies deteriorated when Bill talked to the Niners about trading Brady to them first before the Garapolo trade. Once Brady caught wind of that, apparently Belicheat offered Brady a 1 or 2 year deal for substantially less money. I’m sure Tom told Bill to pound sand.

it appears it was Brady all along as far as winning goes. Bill should retire before his rep is damaged any further. Nobody wants to play for him.....

I have stood steadfast since the beginning,, Bill was a big 0 before Tom.. And will be a big 0 after Tom...

Sorry but a little reality check.
Vinny Testaverde played another 12 years after that. starting 111 games. Bernie just 3 starts as a back up QB.
a great coach only becomes a winning coach with very good to great players.

Sorry but a little reality check.
Vinny Testaverde played another 12 years after that. starting 111 games. Bernie just 3 starts as a back up QB.
a great coach only becomes a winning coach with very good to great players.
Another reality check; so if memory serves me correct, and please correct me if I’m wrong, Bernie came in cold in relief when Troy was concussed and led the team to victory. Then won 2 playoff games to get the Cowboys to the SuperBowl. All 3 impressive wins if memory serves. And as we all know Bernie has a SuperBowl ring because of that. Not bad from r someone who comes out of the supplemental draft huh? How many rings does Testy have?

Another reality check; so if memory serves me correct, and please correct me if I’m wrong, Bernie came in cold in relief when Troy was concussed and led the team to victory. Then won 2 playoff games to get the Cowboys to the SuperBowl.
Troy started all the playoff games & SB.
Bernie did get to mop up the NFC Championship game. and played well. he lost his only regular season start week 12 vs Falcons.
he never won in his other 2 starts after leaving the Browns going 0-3.

Last edited:
Troy started all the playoff games & SB.
Bernie did get to mop up the NFC Championship game. and played well. he lost his only regular season start week 12 vs Falcons.
he never won in his other 2 starts after leaving the Browns going 0-3.
I stand corrected. I must be getting old. Maybe I should start thinking about retirement........either that or all that Gonja from the early days is catching up.....

I stand corrected. I must be getting old. Maybe I should start thinking about retirement........either that or all that Gonja from the early days is catching up.....
Hahaha!, your memory is good. Bernie started 4 games for Dallas, getting them into the playoffs. He then took over in the NFCC when Aikman started having post concussion syndrome symptoms. As a thank you Jerry Jones sent Bernie in to take a knee and finish out their Super Bowl win.

Which is far, far more than that suck assed, punk assed, career back up sack of shit Vinny Interceptaverde ever accomplished in his lackluster career.

It is what it is, the revisionism is that Kosar sucked and Belifucktard was some genius grabbing a guy who blew ass on Tampa Bay to replace him. It was idiotic then,isidiotic now and Belidumbass has turned into the same sorry assed moron he was here now that Tpm "The Meal Ticket" Brady gave him the finger and walked.

Last edited:
Again being banned from that piece of shit tweener site, I’ll just respond like the longer the Browns wait, the more it’s gonna cost them. And if they wait too long, he’s liable to take his talents to south beach.......

After what asshole just gave Dak.. I'm more uncomfortable..
Lol yes but this is good for Baker. And Haslam is a billionaire a few times over, I say pay the man and make him a lifetime Brown! My gut tells me the other 2 stooges in the FO will try and money ball him and Baker will likely end up somewhere else. And let’s hope that wouldn’t be a couple hundred miles to the southeast

I have no doubt they will sign Baker. They signed Myles. They signed Hunt. They'll get it done, but maybe Baker is the one who isn't in a hurry? I would not be in a hurry if I were him. The market gets better for him the longer he waits. By the end of next season he could be at 55 mil per year and if I were AB I'd do it! The rest of the team will have to get figured out subsequent to that.

All I can add is thank God the Dolans are not the owners of the Browns. We'd e fucked for sure.

Top Bottom