Browns - DeShaun Watson 2 - Goldigger Whores 0 - Play Ball | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Browns DeShaun Watson 2 - Goldigger Whores 0 - Play Ball

this kind of thing is more common than we'd like to think.
watch the documentary murder on a sunday morning.Its about a false arrest that was based solely on the husband of a murdered woman who swore under oath and identified the killer who was mere feet away when committing the crime.
they picked up some poor kid who was returning a movie down the street.as soon as the guy saw a black kid in the cop car he said "thats him you've caught him" you see any black kid would do.as long as someone was to blame.everyone felt better.If it wasnt for that "lets get rich quick" lawyer there wouldnt be any civil cases.they should be discarded for what they are.accusations.thats all.
It absolutely does reek of a setup.
I posted a video of one of his massage girls fearing he was being setup.its a year old.

He may have did everything stated or he may have done nothing. People are protesting allegations, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Not to mention I feel a ton of hypocrisy with all this.

I was sued once by an ex employer, dude had fraudulent contracts and all. Even though I had done nothing wrong, I had to lawyer up to tell him to piss off.

Anyone can sue anyone. Doesn’t mean they are guilty

Problem with all those texts is it is all hearsay until the persons involved are willing to testify in court. Also, there isn't a timeline indicating if the people texting back and forth, texted these comments before or after talking to another victim or a lawyer and if the people texting subsequently worked on Watson after those texts posted.

That is huge if they claim they were fearful, but then massaged him after that as some of the "victims" have done.

Problem with all those texts is it is all hearsay until the persons involved are willing to testify in court. Also, there isn't a timeline indicating if the people texting back and forth, texted these comments before or after talking to another victim or a lawyer and if the people texting subsequently worked on Watson after those texts posted.

That is huge if they claim they were fearful, but then massaged him after that as some of the "victims" have done.

If he did this shit... He needs to man up and get help.. if not then fine.. All the same... He has a lot to prove since the Clowns gave up too much to get him... He better come in and play lights out.. Because I will scrutinize every little mistake he makes just like the village idiots did here with Baker...

It might take him a couple games to get it together like Baker, but he is no doubt an upgrade at the QB position.

He doesn't seem like a predator at first glance, but then I ask why would he go outside the teams own people to get a massage? It was very stupid on his part and he bears some scrutiny for it. If you are truly not that type of person why leave the building for that kind of thing? He literally exposes himself to lawsuits.

Expose Season 2 GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

It might take him a couple games to get it together like Baker, but he is no doubt an upgrade at the QB position.

He doesn't seem like a predator at first glance, but then I ask why would he go outside the teams own people to get a massage? It was very stupid on his part and he bears some scrutiny for it. If you are truly not that type of person why leave the building for that kind of thing? He literally exposes himself to lawsuits.

Just remember... Ted Bundy was a good looking, charming and engaging personality... No one knew he was a serial killer...

Dumb kid...

There is a big difference between a perv and a predator.

One text exchange where a rub & tug artist feels awkward afterward doesn't make anybody a predator. It's a huge reach to make that leap.

Top Bottom