Topic of the Day | Page 33 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

At any rate, you still watch MSM and CNN for accurate news? :cool:
No .........it is what it is.
But I used CNN to contrast the sites you are using. lately.
I was was taught and learned 60+ years ago to read between the lines of the news. today there are just more places looking for clicks. they will say/print whatever it takes to get those clicks.
The hatred of the Jewish people is never ending. thus far. nothing to brag about in their content.

Be careful of what you say/type. people will rarely admit they were wrong.

I looked for that video on YouTube and found a whole bunch more. Exactly like it. It seems to me more like Establishment narratives were portrayed to the tee by MSM.

The other side being that The Grayzone at least did real investigative journalism. There's a ton more on Gaza too.

Untitled.jpg

Did you subscribe to TCN? I think you have to in order to watch the interview.

I'm sure the Establishment is riled up over this calling Tucker a racist Russian agent or like Killary said a Putin puppy.

Good to know, tyvm. I was thinking about subscribing anyway. He has a lot of good interviews that are still free.

A better viewing for sure on his website than on X too.

Last edited:
I just got done with the whole thing!

episode 12 men GIF

That shit is scary, but it/he doesn't exactly say it's because of the Covid vax.
They, the morticians, couldn't get an artery pump to work in their bodies. Mostly in arteries. "Very gristly, very tough."

Then again it is on Youtube. They have to be careful what they say.

Last edited:
This has been going on for over a year now. that is people on notice of this New Type of Clotting/vein lining. Fact also is most people who should be talking about this are quiet about it. so just think about that a minute. is it the Jab or the covid itself ? or something else ?
The silence is questionable at the very least.

Some creepy $hit

icj.jpg
Ann Arbor (Informed Comment) – The South African government lodged an urgent complaint on Monday at the International Court of Justice against the plan announced by Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to attack Rafah in southern Gaza, where 1.4 million people, most of them refugees from elsewhere, have been pushed by the Israeli military. So reports Siyabonga Mkhwanazi at Pretoria’s Independent On Line (IOL) (a consortium of South Africa newspapers).

The IOL says that President Cyril Ramaphosa confirmed Tuesday that South Africa has inquired with the ICJ whether it needs to issue another preliminary judgment to stop Israel’s planned offensive against Rafah. The Court is permitted to issue provisional orders at any time without having to convene to decide the case finally...

Vincent Magwenya, the spokesman for South African’s president, posted this statement to the presidency web site:

Zane Dangor, Director-General of the Department of International Relations and Cooperation, said that Israel is already in violation...

On January 26, the International Court of Justice instructed Israel to cease actions in Gaza that meet the definition of genocide in international law: Israel's Reputation forever Besmirched by UN Court Injunction to Cease Genociding Palestinians

Not only has the Israeli government thumbed its nose at the court’s preliminary injunction, continuing to kill dozens of non-combatants daily and continuing to bomb dense population centers, including refugee camps, but now is planning an operation that human rights organizations are warning would be catastrophic.

...The court has found that South Africa has standing to bring this action, which complains that Israel is violating the 1948 Genocide Convention to which both it and South Africa are signatories...it may take time for the court to rule on whether Israel’s actions in Gaza amount to genocide, the court has already issued the equivalent of a preliminary injunction, recognizing the plausibility of the South African allegations.

Editor’s Note: Please continue the support of our independent journalism by making a tax-deductible donation through our new fiscal sponsor, Community Partners. We are deeply grateful to our readers for helping us to exceed our end of the year fundraising goal of $25,000. We can't thank you enough, and we promise to continue bringing you credible news that is vital to strengthen our democracy. Our publisher and editor are unpaid, thereby devoting all income to our staff and writers. Thank you.
Donate by Debit or Credit
Send a Check
You can also make a donation to our PayPal or subscribe to our Patreon.

The number of native-born workers tumbled again, sliding by a massive 560,000 to just 129.8 million. Add this disturbing total to the December data and a near-record 1.9 million plunge in native-born workers has occurred in the past two months. Not only has all job creation in the past four years gone exclusively to foreign-born workers, but since July 2018 there has been zero job creation for native-born workers.

Top Bottom