Topic of the Day | Page 39 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

RomneyBS.jpg

unfiltered news about the Israeli assault on Gaza.

At the Sedona Forum in Sedona, Arizona on Friday, the Utah Republican asked Blinken at the McCain Institute event's keynote conversation why Israel's "PR been so awful" as it's bombarded Gaza since October in retaliation for a Hamas-led attack, killing at least 34,735 Palestinians—the majority women and children—and pushing parts of the enclave into a famine that is expected to spread due to Israel's blockade.

"The world is screaming about Israel, why aren't they screaming about Hamas?" asked Romney. "'Accept a cease-fire, bring home the hostages.' Instead it's the other way around, I mean, typically the Israelis are good at PR. What's happened here? How have they, and we, been so ineffective at communicating the realities there?"

Blinken replied that Americans, two-thirds of whom want the Biden administration to push for a permanent cease-fire and 57% of whom disapprove of President Joe Biden's approach to the war, are "on an intravenous feed of information with new impulses, inputs every millisecond."

"And of course the way this has played out on social media has dominated the narrative," said the secretary of state. "We can't discount that, but I think it also has a very, very challenging effect on the narrative."

Romney suggested that banning TikTok would quiet the growing outrage over Israeli atrocities in the United States.

"Some wonder why there was such overwhelming support for us to shut down, potentially, TikTok or other entities of that nature," said Romney. "If you look at the postings on TikTok and the number of mentions of Palestinians relative to other social media sites, it's overwhelmingly so among TikTok broadcasts."...

Rep. Mike Lawler (R-N.Y.), who co-sponsored a recent bill to ban TikTok—included in a foreign aid package that Biden signed late last month—said last week that "there has been a coordinated effort off these college campuses, and that you have outside paid agitators and activists."

"It also highlights exactly why we included the TikTok bill in the foreign supplemental aid package because you're seeing how these kids are being manipulated by certain groups or entities or countries to foment hate on their behalf and really create a hostile environment here in the U.S.," said Lawler....

...Romney's comments betray a general bipartisan disinterest in engaging Israel's conduct in Gaza on its own terms, preferring instead to complain about protesters, interrogate university presidents, and, apparently, muse about social media's role in boosting pro-Palestinian activism," wrote Ben Metzner at The New Republic. "As Israel moves closer to a catastrophic invasion of Rafah, having already banned Al Jazeera in the country, Romney and Blinken would be wise to consider whether TikTok is the real problem."

Enterpreneur James Rosen-Birch added that "Mitt Romney flat-out asking Antony Blinken, in public, why the United States is not doing a better job manufacturing consent, is wild."

This really is a look at what these assholes do. Create and manage narratives and to do that they will kill our constitution, crush 1A/Free Speech and in the end, the country.

They'll find a different job just like the tack shop guys at the beginning of the 20th century.
Still with that ?
They already have done away with free speech in England and Canada. Just ask Assange and FJB wants to prosecute him as a "terrorist", but not until after the election.

Add Australia to that list too.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Palestinians nearly invented terrorism in our times, hijacking planes, car bombing etc
knowing the history they are not normal. most people teach their children to read these teach theirs to hate.
Your post just shows the needed to get the CCP out of here. planting bad seeds out weighs free speech when this is the result. no people would put up with this.

Invented terrorism?!! Hardly. It's been going on for 1000's of years. The Mayans were in Mexico in BC but Spanish conquistadors exterminated them because...you know...religion.

Closer to home "Old Hickory" Andrew Jackson, the 7th POTUS all but exterminated Native Indians. He called for their "removal". And later Hitler mentioned Jackson's ideas in his book Mein Kampf as someone he based his thoughts on. Back then it wasn't called terrorism like it is now. Hell even now it's not called genocide when Israhell calls for the "removal" of Palestinians and some people are good with that.

Nothing in that video showed violent protestors except near the very end and that was after police were injected into those situations. I noticed to the media's narrative is that those protestors are creating an "unsafe space" but it's not unsafe. Unless one believes camping is unsafe and if one does then don't camp.

The CCP has nothing to do with planting anything. The history of CIA ops like they've done in the Balkans, Georgia, Poland and now Ukraine are documented. Create unrest throughout populations then move in militarily under the guise of "Freedom and Democracy". This is why BRICS+ is growing. Multiple countries have turned their collective backs on the US because of our overpaid welfare child Israhell.

The CCP as well as Russia need not do anything but wait for this country to fuck itself over and that day is coming soon.

Riyad Mansour, the permanent observer of Palestine, addressed the UN as the international body weighs a resolution for Palestine’s full membership into the UN. Mansour said: “I stand before you as lives continue falling apart in the Gaza Strip … as more than 35,000 Palestinians have been killed, 80,000 have been maimed, 2 million have been displaced, and everything has been destroyed.” He added: “No words can capture what such loss and trauma signifies for Palestinians.”

Last edited:
Well this is sad ruling. all that was asked for was quick hearing. should've been a 9-0. this stealing must end.

I had some catching up to do...
sad george michael bluth GIF

I'm gonna go fishing now.

We The People (WTP)

I examined the R's & D's growing up and found both NOT For WTP. slowly my fellow citizens have joined me. they have now grown to be nearly 27%.
My guess is 10% or more of registered R's & D's voters are ready for something else. if I'm right we are close to being the largest group now.
there is where our hope is for us WTP.

Top Bottom