NFL Draft - 2024 NFL Draft | Barking Hard

NFL Draft 2024 NFL Draft

That's what I've been hearing. Also, heard after roughly the start of the 4th round there is a significant drop off in talent.

Maybe we can swing two 5's and a 6th for a 4th from a team that wants bodies?

More picks …

Thus,

Updated #Browns draft picks for 2024

R2: 54
R3: 85
R5: 156
(R5/6): Jerry Jeudy WR
R6: 206
R7: 227

R7: 243

6 total picks #DawgPound
#NFLDraft2024 #NFLDraft

Starting to wonder if AB is keen on an OT. He has to be feeling like he has a bit of a knack for OT evals.

Drafted Dawand
Signed Tyrone Wheatly, the Pats called wanting him
Signed Watson, and Callahan called wanting him

etc etc

After last year, I don't think any of us would complain about an OT draft pick, if the right one is there for the taking.

I'm with Grossi on an OT with our first pick. We have 3 starting OT's coming back, and have signed two vets. Unless someone crazy falls to us, then maybe. Yet, so many mocks having us selecting an OT.

Jayden Daniels Balks at playing in DC ?
Do the Raiders trade up ?

The Commanders’ decision to bring in Daniels for a predraft visit last week with fellow quarterback prospects J.J. McCarthy of Michigan, Drake Maye of North Carolina and Michael Penix Jr. of Washington reportedly didn’t sit well with Daniels
Daniels’ agent, Ron Butler, even “liked” two tweets that criticized the Commanders’ decision to host the four together. That led to reports that Daniels isn’t fond of the idea of playing in Washington and could be leveraging the situation to prevent the Commanders from drafting him.

We all remember the days when a lot of draft capital was what got the motors running, but down deep, we knew our company was other bad teams. Things haven't changed.

Top Bottom