NFL Draft - 2024 NFL Draft | Page 2 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft 2024 NFL Draft

early 1st round dominated by QBs, WRs and OLs.
Bears, DC, Patriots, Falcons, Vikings, Broncos all take QBs.
AFC North:
BENGALS take OL Amarius Mims, Georgia
STEELERS take OL Troy Fautanu, Washington
RAVENS take CB Nate Wiggins, Clemson.

NFL today all about passing, and stopping the pass. will be interesting to see if any FBs get taken.

I'd avoid the Michigan players on account they were cheating.
It's too easy for Michigan players to pile up good stats and win battles when they know beforehand what the opposition is going to do. Their film is flawed. Not that they can't be graded but it has to change or limit the focus of scouts because a slow guy could look faster, and smarter on film than he otherwise would look.useyourhead.gif

I am a hater too. There's that.
hugegrin.gif

Last edited:
early 1st round dominated by QBs, WRs and OLs.
Bears, DC, Patriots, Falcons, Vikings, Broncos all take QBs.
AFC North:
BENGALS take OL Amarius Mims, Georgia
STEELERS take OL Troy Fautanu, Washington
RAVENS take CB Nate Wiggins, Clemson.

NFL today all about passing, and stopping the pass. will be interesting to see if any FBs get taken.
Fullbacks?
I remember those!
Now wait till some dumbass drafts a kicker or punter in the 3rd round.

Dont get the Zinter pick- big miss on a truly good OG going just 5 picks earlier. A fair Tackle prospect went just 10 picks earlier. THEN stud LB Wilson goes to STEELERS DAMMIT!!

Draft picks are important. Luckily, right now, we don't have a lot of holes to fill. The pain from losing all those draft picks for Watson is over. The money doesn't matter because big-pockets Jimmy don't give a fuck about money.

The pain of getting practically nothing out of Watson for two years can be cured by him returning to form. I hope he feels the pressure and it motivates him. We've got a much better receiving corps for him this season. Unfortunately, I can't see Chubb contributing a lot this season, at least not early, so our offense is going to live or die by how Watson plays. Thankfully, the defense should be really good again.

Is there another RB you like late, Ocon??
Maybe George Holani out of Boise St?
I wanted Estime … so … we must be good w/ the RB room and that includes Chubb.

•••

We’re mostly getting a grade of C, but …

1. If you’re a draftnick, it’s easy to give us a C, with no 1st rounder
2. Who really cares?
3. The pic below is fair, and serves to illustrate how we’re getting our C’s.

IMG_9761.jpeg

Top Bottom