NFL Draft - 2024 NFL Draft | Page 4 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft 2024 NFL Draft

I don't put it all on anyone. While Indy perhaps could have protected him better at times Luck also had a habit of holding on to the ball longer than he should and take on tackles when he ran.

I don't put it all on anyone. While Indy perhaps could have protected him better at times Luck also had a habit of holding on to the ball longer than he should and take on tackles when he ran.
Absolutely you can’t pin his demise on one thing alone.

But the fact that his body was riddled with career ending injuries still makes his retirement completely understandable.

Absolutely you can’t pin his demise on one thing alone.

But the fact that his body was riddled with career ending injuries still makes his retirement completely understandable.
Oh for sure. I completely respected him for retiring. I never fault any player for retiring at any time and for any reason they have. I don't believe you can plan the game and respect the game unless you are 100% in. If you thinking about retiring you are half way retired.

He looked mentally exhausted on the backend of his career. Owner gets caught with a briefcase of money and drugs, no OLine, no weapons and he played with a lacerated kidney(think kidney)! Dude had it rough!
I don't blame him a bit.
Yet we've seen Peyton out there with a deformed neck. other players who were literally losing their minds from CTE say they would still play because they loved it.

Top Bottom