Browns - Deshaun Watson - Football Talk | Page 45 | Barking Hard

Browns Deshaun Watson - Football Talk

jilly-2.jpg
That looks like it would be more therapeutic and more expensive than a massage.:unsure:

This game is where Watson can show the trade was worth it. Lamar is playing better than any other QB in the NFL. The Ravens are running the hell out of the ball with Lamar not even doing much of it. Their defense has been superb. Only way we win this game is if Watson plays like the top 5 NFL QB we thought we were getting.

Watson and the O will need to put up some points, no doubt. While BAL D is very solid, they also haven't exactly played very many good offenses. But I think this game will hinge far more on CLE D. They need to play their A+ game
I have to think that their defense would get winded if our defense can slow down their offense a lot. So far, no one has really slowed them down. Their ball dominance really helps their defense.

But our offense, to me, is so far a paper tiger. Truth be told, we looked like shit against a Cardinal team with literally no offense. However, if Watson hadn't played that game, we'd have zero hope this week.

Either way, win or lose, who doesn't love watching our defense?

Terry Pluto:

"Watson was in a walking boot after the game. He sprained his ankle near the end of the first half — a half where he was 6 of 20 passing with an interception leading to a Baltimore TD. Then Watson came back and was a sizzling 14 of 14 passing for 139 yards in the second half. He threw a scrambling 10-yard TD pass to Elijah Moore. He bolted for a 2-point conversion. He oozed confidence in a loud, rough place to play."

Top Bottom