Browns - Stefanski | Page 16 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

Stefanski did not have this team ready period! This team will never be any more than what you saw against the Texans. This is just who Stefanski is! He had this team believing the pre game hype that everyone feared them. When in reality, no one feared them! Rest your starters and see what happens

I'm all in period. Stefanski for the next decade. Or for as long as he keeps the team behind him.
The team can be behind him all they want. Just ask that interim dude on the Raiders how that’s working out. However I don’t think you’ll have to worry about him losing his job. He’s too much of a yes man. Doesn’t mean he will win any championships. But he will have a job.

The team can be behind him all they want. Just ask that interim dude on the Raiders how that’s working out. However I don’t think you’ll have to worry about him losing his job. He’s too much of a yes man. Doesn’t mean he will win any championships. But he will have a job.
Championships are hard to come by. 12 or more wins and AFC North Championships would be great.

The new standard in the AFC North is 13 wins to get 1st place and win the division. It could go higher too. And that is going through the 6 games within the division against playoff caliber teams.

Ain't nothing easy in the AFC North. We know now that we can play with all of 'em.

The new standard in the AFC North is 13 wins to get 1st place and win the division. It could go higher too. And that is going through the 6 games within the division against playoff caliber teams.

Ain't nothing easy in the AFC North. We know now that we can play with all of 'em.
For the first time in a very long while, I felt like this team could win every game they played. That's tribute to Berry. As long as deep-pockets Jimmy is willing to write big checks, our future is bright.

Stefanski did not have this team ready period! This team will never be any more than what you saw against the Texans. This is just who Stefanski is! He had this team believing the pre game hype that everyone feared them. When in reality, no one feared them! Rest your starters and see what happens
I bet it doesn't hurt the Ravens. Resting our starters was not the issue. So many were hurt we had no choice but to rest those we could. Strange game. Our defensive line simply didn't show up, or the Texans O-line played the games of their lives. Not sure how that's on Stefanski. But without question, he got outcoached by Ryans, especially their defense. But. . . Cooper was clearly not healthy. And this team's lack of offensive speed really stood out.

I bet it doesn't hurt the Ravens. Resting our starters was not the issue. So many were hurt we had no choice but to rest those we could. Strange game. Our defensive line simply didn't show up, or the Texans O-line played the games of their lives. Not sure how that's on Stefanski. But without question, he got outcoached by Ryans, especially their defense. But. . . Cooper was clearly not healthy. And this team's lack of offensive speed really stood out.
The difference was the Browns players over looked the Texans and thought they could coast... They were too worried about rolling doobies on the sideline to care to be bothered with the game... Kevin is on the hot seat after that fiasco.. If I were Jimmy... My message is simple... Our team ever puts on a display like that again Kevin is fired... That's how it works...

The
Championships are hard to come by. 12 or more wins and AFC North Championships would be great.

When was the last time you saw that happen?
And if KS didn’t rest players and someone got hurt we’d hear the opposite.
its f ing football! People get hurt lmfao. I know. lets pretend it’s flag football where nobody gets hurt and everyone gets a trophy for fck sake

Top Bottom