Browns - Stefanski | Page 17 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

Jim Harbaugh would've been the Browns HC, "... but his wife backed out." said Grossi just now on WKNR 850AM.

I had not heard that before now. Happy wife. Happy life for that guy, I guess. And I'm sure she'll be happy to be living in San Diego. One of the best places to live in this country, if you ask me.

Jim Harbaugh would've been the Browns HC, "... but his wife backed out." said Grossi just now on WKNR 850AM.

I had not heard that before now. Happy wife. Happy life for that guy, I guess. And I'm sure she'll be happy to be living in San Diego. One of the best places to live in this country, if you ask me.
You couldn't pay me enough to live in Cali.. its a shit hole...

The surrounding San Diego suburbs are absolutely awesome. I know the whole Ca. thing sucks but that area is beautiful.

A friend of mine was a retired prison guard in CA, retired and moved here where his wife is originally from. He told me he was paying ungodly amounts in taxes in California, but when he moved here his retirement check was only two dollars less than what he was making while working in California.

He had a huge as smile on his face when he told me that cause the conversation started with me asking him why he moved from San Diego to here.

^ We get this story all the time in Aiken, SC here. Blue collar people come in from CA and New England/New York and buy 4000 sq ft houses on 4 acres along with a motor home and a boat and laugh all the way to the bank. BTW it's 77 degrees here today two's hours South of Charlotte.

Well, Jim and his wife probably won't be living in San Diego considering the Chargers play in LA and currently practice in Costa Mesa. But I am sure he will have a nice place in Manhattan Beach or similar areas.

Nickers, as a representative of Socal residents, we wouldn't want you. If you think the whole of California is a shit hole, you have clearly never been to California

anchorman will ferral GIF

Well, Jim and his wife probably won't be living in San Diego considering the Chargers play in LA and currently practice in Costa Mesa. But I am sure he will have a nice place in Manhattan Beach or similar areas.

Nickers, as a representative of Socal residents, we wouldn't want you. If you think the whole of California is a shit hole, you have clearly never been to California
And I don't want to go to Commieformia... Enjoy.

So confirming Ignorance and generalization over politics. Feelings over facts.

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Shut it ass! I have family that live in cali... other than the nat'l parks and forests that are beautiful and the affluent areas where the elite and middle class live.. Everything else is a dying shit hole... I have family all over Cali.. My one cousin who lives in SF tells us all the time about the garbage and the feces all over the goddamn city streets.. So STFU!...

Top Bottom