Browns - Stefanski | Page 15 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

So, not that this is the goal, but what's it gonna take for KS to win COTY?

Last night helped a ton. He was the only game, in prime time, white out, Chubb as DP Captain, clinch, etc etc. Just tons of hype and he delivered.
Today, he's the only HC with a narrative, and boy, it's a good one.

I'm gonna say if he wins on WC Weekend, he'll be in the final three.

Kevin Stefanski stakes claim to second coach of the year award​

"Not long ago, the competition for coach of the year seemed to be wide open. Now, a clear favorite has emerged.
Browns coach Kevin Stefanski, who won it in 2020, might indeed have locked down a second trophy.
He did it by becoming the first coach to start four quarterbacks in multiple games and make the playoffs. And he still has a chance to win the AFC North, and to capture the No. 1 seed..."

So, not that this is the goal, but what's it gonna take for KS to win COTY?

Last night helped a ton. He was the only game, in prime time, white out, Chubb as DP Captain, clinch, etc etc. Just tons of hype and he delivered.
Today, he's the only HC with a narrative, and boy, it's a good one.

I'm gonna say if he wins on WC Weekend, he'll be in the final three.

COY is a regular season award. What happens in the playoffs doesn't apply.

He fumbled last night, just got away with it. Also leads the league in runs for loss. I'm not hating on him, truly, just I lean toward Kareem. Ford is fine.
Ford did not fumble (or at least was not credited with a fumble). Ball coming out after being down is not a fumble or getting away with a fumble.

Even with the negative yards (which often times aren't really solely on him) he manages to produce a full yard more per carry than Hunt

This is exactly how I live and approach life... I was one of the rubella-german measle babies of the mid 60's.. I had a lot shit to deal with which I wont get into.. Yeah... The road was hard.. But I never wasted time on what I didn't have being visually and hearing impaired... Or the result or by products of other things I went through in life... You suck it up man.. You push forward.. Stay focused on what you desire all the while reaching goals you set for yourself.. All while gaining strength through Family,Faith and Our lord and saviour Jesus Christ and God the father...

Top Bottom