Browns - Stefanski | Page 13 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

From SI: Before Kevin Stefanski, the last Browns coach to achieve multiple seasons with more wins than losses was … Marty Schottenheimer, from 1986 to ’88.

The two Browns peaks in my lifetime were:

• The Kardiac Kids - 11 wins, and then lost in the first round of the playoffs

• The Bernie years - no AFC Championships, no Super Bowl appearances

Those are the heydays. And they were great.

So no matter the credit … Berry’s additions, Haslam’s spending, Schwartz’s D, D-Hop on specials, or Stefanski scoring just enough to win without QB1, RB1, etc etc … I’ll take it. Just like I still fondly think about back to back Steelers wins during our last trip to the playoffs.

And man is it great to see the Steelers struggle. It’s their turn.
And man is it great for us to win with less. It’s our turn.

The Athletic writer for the Jets ...

"Robert Saleh is not the only coach to lose his starting QB. He’s not the first one to be hit by injuries on the O-Line.
He is the only one who seems to use it as an excuse to wash over all the other #Jets problems.

Just look at the Browns: They’ve started PJ Walker, Dorian Thompson-Robinson and Joe Flacco at QB. They’ve lost both OTs and the top backup. Their C and top guard are hurt. They lost Nick Chubb. They are 9-5. I don’t hear Kevin Stefanski complaining."

The Athletic writer for the Jets ...

"Robert Saleh is not the only coach to lose his starting QB. He’s not the first one to be hit by injuries on the O-Line.
He is the only one who seems to use it as an excuse to wash over all the other #Jets problems.

Just look at the Browns: They’ve started PJ Walker, Dorian Thompson-Robinson and Joe Flacco at QB. They’ve lost both OTs and the top backup. Their C and top guard are hurt. They lost Nick Chubb. They are 9-5. I don’t hear Kevin Stefanski complaining."

It's why I have said.. And maintain.. Saleh is a great coordinator.. He's no HC.

This is something I’ll never understand! Hate the coach all you want, don’t hate winning!!

I just hope everyone is enjoying the moment! Regardless of how they feel about KS/Watson/Baker!

9-5 with 4 different QBs and 1 remaining starter on the OLine! What’s not to love here!

Just my zero substance post of the day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom