Browns - Stefanski | Page 12 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

Stefanski hasn't proven jack shit. If browns fans clamor for an extension after a 1 and done in the playoffs, I will laugh hysterically. A crazy, off kilter sort of laugh of one who realizes that the world is insane and he wants to watch it burn. That being said, if he leads us to a Superbowl, in a league where everyone in the league is injured, I will be on the bandwagon. This was supposed to be his year, to prove something by taking us deep into the playoffs. He got more excuses, which everyone claimed wouldn't happen. We play out his contract, if we aren't knocking on the door of the superbowl, he gets canned, and what a waste of 5 insanely talented years of Browns football.

You notice every talking head on earth is talking about Kevin milquetoast Stefanski. It's called fake news. A narrative is put out by Sinclair media or whoever owns them, and the puppets all collectively chime in to say the same thing. This dudes primary responsibility is the offense. He lost the locker room 2 years in a row. He makes diversity hires and then refuses to fire them. He underperforms year in, year out. And now, Schwartz comes in and installs a new culture, a culture that carries Stefanski through a catastrophic season, gets him through an absolutely atrocious handling of our starting QB's injury, he would now be lucky to have 3 wins had they kept Woods ....and he is being hailed as the mastermind behind our playoff run? Hilarious!

All that being said, Flacco is perfect for Stefanski, and Stefanski has built a track record of making average QBs play better, and making great QBs play average. So maybe the fb Gods will continue to ride with us through the playoffs, and then you all can get your Stefanski extension. Doubt it, but maybe. Dilfer did it, anything is possible.

Last edited:
Stefanski hasn't proven jack shit. If browns fans clamor for an extension after a 1 and done in the playoffs, I will laugh hysterically. A crazy, off kilter sort of laugh of one who realizes that the world is insane and he wants to watch it burn. That being said, if he leads us to a Superbowl, in a league where everyone in the league is injured, I will be on the bandwagon. This was supposed to be his year, to prove something by taking us deep into the playoffs. He got more excuses, which everyone claimed wouldn't happen. We play out his contract, if we aren't knocking on the door of the superbowl, he gets canned, and what a waste of 5 insanely talented years of Browns football.

You notice every talking head on earth is talking about Kevin milquetoast Stefanski. It's called fake news. A narrative is put out by Sinclair media or whoever owns them, and the puppets all collectively chime in to say the same thing. This dudes primary responsibility is the offense. He lost the locker room 2 years in a row. He makes diversity hires and then refuses to fire them. He underperforms year in, year out. And now, Schwartz comes in and installs a new culture, a culture that carries Stefanski through a catastrophic season, gets him through an absolutely atrocious handling of our starting QB's injury, he would now be lucky to have 3 wins had they kept Woods ....and he is being hailed as the mastermind behind our playoff run? Hilarious!

All that being said, Flacco is perfect for Stefanski, and Stefanski has built a track record of making average QBs play better, and making great QBs play average. So maybe the fb Gods will continue to ride with us through the playoffs, and then you all can get your Stefanski extension. Doubt it, but maybe. Dilfer did it, anything is possible.

Get over it Bubba!.. He's our coach for the next couple of seasons at least... All your girly whining wont make Kevvy go away... Unless this team has a complete meltdown.. He's not going anywhere soon.. Just be thankful we don't have anyone from the Fritz Pollard pecking order...... Yet...

If Stefanski hasn't proven jack shit, then Watson has proven he's jack shit. You are the fucking king of Watson excuses, yet you complain about Stefanski excuses? Do you even hypocrite? 8-5 with this team so far has been a great coaching job by Stefanski. One week in and Flacco seems to know the offense and run it well. While your butt-buddy Watson looked clueless running around like a chicken with his head cut off after two years of trying to learn the offense. Yeah, motherfucker, let's give Kevin a 10 year extension. I'm all for it. By far the best coach we've had in two fucking decades.

But I will agree that Stefanski is not the main source of our playoff run, it's Berry and his fantastic moves this off-season. His only big fuck-up in three years is the Watson trade.

The players speak highly of Stefanski. Myles and Shelby Harris most recently.

So if the locker room is behind him, and we’re winning, that’s all I need to know.

No, he isn’t the only one who gets credit. So do Schwartz, AB, Hopkins, and the rest of the players as well.

In his first 4 years, if he wins 10+ in two of them, that’s sooooo much better than we’re used to, I’m going to ride along on the bandwagon. I don’t care how we divvy up the credit. Heck, his COTY season, he did it with Baker, no Schwartz, no Hopkins, and an incomplete Berry built team.

He has to be jealous of every other 8+ win team who is cruising with a healthy and stud QB1 though.

I'm not all 100% in on KS. Some of the things @TBPP speaks to is not completely off the mark. Count me as "Not hooked". I still think he deserves another contract at this point.

Before this year we all thought KS was on the hot seat. We can go back and see it. Locker room wasn't all on the same page. Tons of trick plays when unnecessary. The Haslam's didn't exactly praise KS at the start of the season when asked about KS. That writing was on the wall.

After everything that has happened this year KS has the team fighting to keep the #1 wildcard seed in the middle of December! And the locker room is all in by what we see from the players. MG saying, "KS is coaching his ass off." That's a first for the new Browns to have any player say something like that. I think KS has improved as a HC just from last year. He's seen getting on the refs for their shit calls. Talking to players after plays. But most importantly he's kept the team together in a season of tremendous adversity. Everyone is pointed in the right direction, and it allows us to win games where past Browns teams would have checked out by now. It's positive growth by him and we got good football to watch going forward.

I've also seen ton's of TO's that before this year we had kept under control. That has got to stop already. It's cost us a legit shot at 1st place in the division.

Play some clean ball the rest of the way and there's no question we'll be in the playoffs for KS' second time as HC of the Browns. That alone deserves a new contract.

Agree he’s made some questionable calls, BUT, they’re mostly the ones that don’t work out.

Rams game - pass play to seal it?! Stupid, because it didn’t work.

Jags game - another 4th-&-short pass?! Bell TD! Great call because it worked. (He was 4 for 4 on 4th down that game. That’s not AB, D-Hop, or Schwartz. That’s KS with shitty tackles, a back-up center, an old back-up QB, & back-up RB’s)

I am least guilty of this evaluation style many times. It works = great, it fails = stupid. Not saying you boys are.

I’m also banking on he’s a cerebral ivy leaguer who will grow and learn. He’s only 41.

Top Bottom