Browns - Stefanski | Page 10 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

So, the Cowboys, Panthers, Falcons, Saints, and Jets all have a top-10 defense, and like us, they do not have high-end QB play (except for Dak).

Cowboys 8-3
Browns 7-3
Saints 5-5
Falcons 4-6
Jets 4-7
Panthers 1-9

Who are the best teams they’ve beaten?

Cowboys - Chargers (and lost to Zona)
Browns - Niners, Bengals, Steelers, Ravens
Saints - the Colts
Falcons - Bucs and Texans
Jets - Eagles and Bills
Panthers - Texans

We do have the best defense of the bunch, but we also have the toughest division, and the most impressive list wins, and as rough of QB situation as any of them.

(That Cowboys list of wins btw, is pathetic).

Kevin,

You have lost your best player and your 54 million dollar QB. You have a great defense. Really great. Our only chance to win games is through our defense. The offense needs to play as if we are depending on the defense to win games. That means punting on 4th down is a win. Stop the fancy bs. Hopefully, next season, Watson and Chubb will return healthy, though doubtful Chubb will start 100% and Watson once again will be coming off another long layoff. But that's next season. Being a good coach sometimes means adapting your play style to suit what you have. We didn't lose to the Broncos because of Stefanski, but he didn't help either. We lost because we got beat physically on the line of scrimmage. But we need to scheme to our strength, which is defense.

Stefanski went back to being Stefanski with one of the worst offenses in the league this week. Turns out he did blunder the safety and did not in fact challenge that or try to. Talk of extending this guy beyond next year are lunacy.

One of the most vanilla, predictable offenses in the league, and that's his main job. I just don't understand Browns fan mentality of being happy with not good enough.

With coaching like we saw against Pittsburgh, I could see us losing 4 of the next 5 games.

Three weeks ago? Not that I enjoy it and wish I was wrong.

Animated GIF

What was the ToP for the offense? Our coach sucks. Sorry. Also why was an injured, invisible Garrett starting? Another great choice by our leader. How many times did we pass the ball? Why didn't we try to Keep Stafford and a pretty good offense off the field by playing ball control football? Why did we throw a bomb after a huge 3 and out by the defense? Why did we go for it on 4th down instead of punting it with plenty of time left. Why why why why why why why. Ask Stefanski.

I already told you the defense wasn't good. We played zone for most of the game and we suck at playing zone. That being said, having invisible Garrett out there and a totally ineffective offense tiring out the defense didn't either. Sorry, 19 points isn't going to do it! Drops you say? The buck stops with Stefanski. The end.

14 on the offense. And give another 1 for good measure on Stefanski's mismanagement of injuries. The defense looked SO much better when Garrett was on the sidelines. But that being said, the defense sucked balls today. They weren't going to last forever. It's a tired group, you can see it. They need help from their offense. Seems like Schwartz has no confidence in his team playing man with Ward out. I just know the team is imploding, and I saw it three weeks ago while people were cheerleading a bad HC. This is a dream HC job with our roster ...and we have Stefanski. 🤦💀🤦💀🤦💀🤦💀🤦💀🤦💀

Top Bottom