Browns - Stefanski | Page 9 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

Why that safety even needed to be challenged is beyond me. Pickets foot was in the end zone and the ball clearly crossed! Couldn’t be an easier call!

I turned off Thursday night football after a PI where there was no contact what so ever. I love the NFL but they need to do something!
Good point. It's a potential scoring play and all scoring plays are reviewed!

I'm wondering if Dorian needs some more "touch" on his passes.
A frozen rope isn't the answer for everything.
Most of us remember Dellwick Anderson.
DTR's longest pass according to the stats is 18 yards.
So, all the dropped passes is a bit puzzling.

Last edited:
I think he needs more OJT, seasoning and just plain time playing at the NFL level. That's not saying he'll be great just not sure where he'll max out at in his career right now and right now he looks like he can be an ok back up QB, for us. Maybe more.

With all the injuries, 3 different QBs, and nonsense so far this season, complaining about 7-3 coach seems crazy to me!
I'm not complaining about the 7-3 coach, Schwartz is fantastic!

And most of those other coaches listed would be dominating with our roster.

Stefanski has two jobs, managing the offense, and doing whatever AB tells him to do. He is failing catastrophically on offense, an you all make up excuses for him every single year. Every coach in this league has an excuse to fail, if you look for it. My question is, what is Stefanski bringing to the table? I see nothing. I see what the other coaches are bringing to the table, the guys thAt were brought in after we fired Stefanski's guys.... but I don't see what he is bringing.

Last edited:
I'm not complaining about the 7-3 coach, Schwartz is fantastic!

And most of those other coaches listed would be dominating with our roster.

Stefanski has two jobs, managing the offense, and doing whatever AB tells him to do. He is failing catastrophically on offense, an you all make up excuses for him every single year. Every coach in this league has an excuse to fail, if you look for it. My question is, what is Stefanski bringing to the table? I see nothing. I see what the other coaches are bringing to the table, the guys thAt were brought in after we fired Stefanski's guys.... but I don't see what he is bringing.
We've literally had one half of one game of really good QB play and we're still 7-3. We lost our best player (Chubb) yet still are able to run the ball. We lost a 54 million dollar a year supposedly top 5 QB. I'm not sure what you want from Stefanski. He's the head coach. He gets blame when we lose and credit when we win. Face it: Stefanski is going to be here a good long while. And I'm fine with that.

It's where the ball is that counts. The ball must be 100% out of the endzone, and it's clearly not: Safety | NFL Football Operations
Ah, the ball, yeah you're right.
Then the question is, was the ball behind the gl when he tackled him?
It says when the ball was 8n de ez, it has to be completely back into the fop, but if it was in the fop, I'm not sure that being partially over the gl is enough to make it a safety.
When the tackle happens, the ball is still partly in the fop.
I'm still not convinced.

We've been told for how many years that when the ball breaks the plane of the endzone while in the possession of an offensive player, it's a score. Why would that suddenly change simply because the offensive player was tackled in his own endzone? The orange marker in the pic above is at the front of the goal line. The ball has broken the plane. That should've been 2 points for the tackling team.

And where are the refs?! There should be one on either side of the LOS! Especially in a goal line situation!! Idiots!

Still, the refs would say his forward progress when he first got hit takes him to the other side of the goal line...if they were actually in proper position to see it.

We've been told for how many years that when the ball breaks the plane of the endzone while in the possession of an offensive player, it's a score. Why would that suddenly change simply because the offensive player was tackled in his own endzone? The orange marker in the pic above is at the front of the goal line. The ball has broken the plane. That should've been 2 points for the tackling team.
That'd mean that if the ball breaks the plane and the carrier gets tackled, its a safety?
Weird.
I was a ncaa ref once, but dont think we handled this situation before.

Yep, and one can enjoy it and look to the future at the same time. I want a Superbowl before I die. This roster is our best chance in my lifetime of one. Hate to waste it on a coach who can't get us there. Talk of an extension is lunacy. See what the rest of the season, and off season brings.

Yep, and one can enjoy it and look to the future at the same time. I want a Superbowl before I die. This roster is our best chance in my lifetime of one. Hate to waste it on a coach who can't get us there. Talk of an extension is lunacy. See what the rest of the season, and off season brings.
Yet you're probably ready to extend Watson a few more years.

Top Bottom