Browns - Stefanski | Page 7 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

The guy next to me at the Cards game complained about KS when he ran the ball on third and three Sunday. He said he should let somebody else call the plays. I told him people complained the week before when he passed on 3rd and 3 and I didn't think he was doing bad.

He looked at me like I invented taxes.

Last edited:
The guy next to ma at the Cards game complained about KS when he ran the ball on third and three Sunday. He said he should let somebody else call the plays. I told him people complained the week before when he passed on 3rd and 3 and I didn't think he was doing bad.

He looked at me like I invented taxes.
Good lord we know you're not a corporate dude LOL!

For sure. We some times forget the D is trying to stop a team and it is there job. They are going to out execute the other team at times.
Exactly... Their job is to stop what you do... It amazes me what Harbaugh (John) gets out of his defense regardless of what the talent level is.. Some coaches are gifted at squeezing every bit of juice they can out of guys... My uncle was a very successful regional Soccer coach who could get every kid on the squad believing he was the best player on the team and My Uncle owns 10 championships to back it up... Some guys just have a thing and it works.. Like... KS could never be Parcells like and make it work... But by the same token.. Timing can be everything... And that for me.. Is the beauty of the game...

Tomlin is a brainless idiot
Steelers fans are mostly done with him, it's just you hear they are MORE done with Matt Canada.

NFL fans, for the most part, feel their HC and or playcaller sucks, and their OL is questionable. For like 90% of teams.

I'm ready for a nice Steelers draught. Joe Thomas says lets figure out a way to beat the Ravens, and then pound the Steelers into oblivion with our D. It's step 1 that of course worries me.

Good lord we know you're not a corporate dude LOL!
Yeah. I'd look at the guy who invented the necktie like HE invented taxes! I hate those things.

Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

Steelers fans are mostly done with him, it's just you hear they are MORE done with Matt Canada.

NFL fans, for the most part, feel their HC and or playcaller sucks, and their OL is questionable. For like 90% of teams.

I'm ready for a nice Steelers draught. Joe Thomas says lets figure out a way to beat the Ravens, and then pound the Steelers into oblivion with our D. It's step 1 that of course worries me.

The funny thing about Steeler fans is they don't even know their own team history.. They need to come to Browns fans to actually learn theirs... I see this time and again on my travels when I run into Stooler fans... They think Football started in 1970....

Stefanski’s record by QB:

• Baker: 18-15 (12-6 when healthy)
• Watson: 7-4
• Keenum/Brissett/DTR/Walker: 8-9

Nearly .500 record with backups,
and 0.760 with the team’s starting QB

That projects to a 12 win season clip, when the starter is in there

Watson is 5-1 this year. Not all of the wins are specifically due to him of course, but themz da numbahs.
KS is 3-0 this year in games decided by 3 points or lesss.

It may come off like I’m a KS bro, but really, I’m just “team let’s not start over again”, and looking for any sign that we have the right HC for the foreseeable future.

We all do know this.
"The Niners are the best team in the league" .... (Browns punch them in the mouth) "No you're not"
"The Ravens are the best team in the league" .... (Browns punch them in the mouth) "No you're not"

•••

Top Bottom