Browns - Stefanski | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

BTW Gabe, not disagreeing, just trying to believe. Like a "will it in to existence" type of thing.
Still wish we had healthy Chubb and healthy DeShaun to truly tell though.

Browns are 5-3, have multiple 20 point wins, the 9th best point differential in the league with all of the offensive injuries (Chubb, Watson, Conklin).

No worries. Opposing viewpoints are important for a substantive discussion.

I just need proof this is the guy before any talk of an extension and the belief this will be a successful team without Schwartz.

Sadly the best play of the game was drawn up by the QB and WR.

On the flip, credit to Stefanski for giving them the freedom to do that.(or maybe he doesn't have a choice)

Let's see us put the entire thing together and start beating good teams without luck on our side. Even with the injuries, we have the pieces. Running game has barely missed a beat, despite Ford's horrific play.

We have a very real possibility of being last in our division again. Or we can take this thing by the balls and win it. Let's see where our leader takes us.

It’s easy when the owner is buddies with Roger the queer Commish and has the refs in their hip pocket..
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

I don't like all the trickery KS uses. I get it when you are on your 3rd string QB. Those plays kind of keep the front seven off balance and thinking more.

Now that Watson is back with Hunt, Strong and Ford, in that order, we really do not need those plays nearly as much as before, imo.

I don't like all the trickery KS uses. I get it when you are on your 3rd string QB. Those plays kind of keep the front seven off balance and thinking more.

Now that Watson is back with Hunt, Strong and Ford, in that order, we really do not need those plays nearly as much as before, imo.
Keep in mind those things are typically setups for later. You run several different things off those looks including future games. Makes defenders think more and react slower

Top Bottom