Browns - Stefanski | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

Yeah, he still did stupid shit. I guess it's his nature or something to do stupid shit like put DTR in after Flacco just ripped off a TD scoring drive and was 4 for 4.

Mind boggling shit that irritates the fuck outta me. But overall, he's pretty good. He just needs a slap upside the head once in awhile and there doesn't seem to be anyone on the staff that is willing or able.

I guess you'd be right if you have absolutely no feel for the game and can't see when your QB is hot.

So you're in the my QB just drove down the field and passed for a TD on the opening drive and went 4 for 4 in the process, doesn't mean a damn thing camp? Explain. Maybe you can change my mind. Doubt it. But explain why you can't compare the first scripted TD scoring drive to justify putting the rookie backup in.

The Steelers fans on 𝕏 whining about why they didn’t sign Flacco themselves, and how “Flacco has a real coaching staff” is gold man. Gold.

Before this game, Stefanski was ranked 12th among head coaches.

Animated GIF

I guess you'd be right if you have absolutely no feel for the game and can't see when your QB is hot.

So you're in the my QB just drove down the field and passed for a TD on the opening drive and went 4 for 4 in the process, doesn't mean a damn thing camp? Explain. Maybe you can change my mind. Doubt it. But explain why you can't compare the first scripted TD scoring drive to justify putting the rookie backup in.
Well for starters it's not the same drive. If same drive I could understand a complaint. There is no carry over drive to drive. Flacco was just sitting on the bench for 10 minutes. As far as explaining why the first drive makes it even more moot, turn on any nfl game any day of week. Watch the first drive, then the rest. You will notice there is no carry over

Money and actions say Kev gets an extension.... If he could just cut out the cute stuff.. Id be all for it.. I'm not totally against it but I'm not totally for him... I guess we could have Matt Rhule... I keep telling myself to enjoy the ride... I'm just gonna take them one game at a time... For me this year.. Kevvy is the smoke and mirrors dude . When you think of how we've been hit.. And still in this thing .. Is the stuff of Hollywood... I'm not expecting a SB... But it's damn fun watching these dudes. The imprint of Jim Schwartz and Joe Flacco are huge on this team , right now... Like I said elsewhere... If Kevvy could just be an administrator the rest of the team can take care of it self or be more autonomous at least...

Top Bottom