Topic of the Day | Page 10 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Do you like Gutfeld?
yes for what he is. he's not really as deep as myself(on TV). but his takes aline with mine mostly. he is entertaining.
before the war I watched him on the 5 also. but once this started he did not know how to fall inline with the others on there. and now I don't watch the 5. they suck, plus I don't want to lose him. in case he has fallen under the war spell.

I'm not a Putin hater or lover for that matter. but I understand his position. it was on Joe's crew to make sure this war never happened no matter what almost. far too much was/is at stake. this is now a snow ball to hell.

That is staged.
I just saw on ABC news a blurred image of a dead body lying on the sidewalk with a bicycle beside him. The body is blurred because it's too gruesome for tv, I guess, but the bicycle is in pristine condition as is the fence beside the body.

I call BS!!

Evidence shows almost all congressmen and women do very well in the stock market when compared to the top fund managers. I'd give a link, but I don't have it at the moment. Scratch that. It wasn't hard to find.

not happening no way GIF

Just say no to Disney.

Top Bottom