Topic of the Day | Page 51 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

155634-a4df9b571cb82bcbb3cd6d6ff89a79a2.jpg

This move I watched Hustlers with Jennifer Lopez this week. Say what you want about her but as an assman that's top of the line material there. lol

The movie though itself wasn't bad, one of the few of the last 10 years I could finish. It was about these pole dancers/strippers working the Wall Street area right before and after the financial crash of 2008. It's mainly from their perspectives.... the thought being their clientele was mainly d-baggy men who deserved for them to drug them and run up their credit cards on them after the crash as they caused it. Yeah whatever those guys I wouldn't cry over either.

Politically though I was in my early 20's then but still remember those years.... Obama was supposed to be the great regulator of all the greed of that industry. When in reality Wall Street backed him and his made great donations to Harris. I'd put a link but most are behind paywalls.

I mean really Wall Street is probably running everything in America now no? Or at least has it's say. Like how all of a sudden Biden was getting no donations then all of a sudden Kamala record setting ones?

If people can't see people support Trump because he's a middle finger to all that along with woke culture and the mainstream media.... I really don't even know what to tell you and it's probably not worth me wasting my breathe

Regarding mortgage payments, Nevadans now need to make at least $111,557 to afford a monthly mortgage payment, according to a new study from Bankrate. This is a 56 percent income increase from four years ago as related to what it takes to afford a median-priced single-family home in the state.

Top Bottom