Topic of the Day | Page 50 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

That's the Establishment's long term plan. Get everyone hooked/dependent on government handouts. When those people piss 'em off or worse when they need more money for wars, they shut off the handouts. The tax payers lose coming and going.

I found it!! The Gitmo torture memos:

Here is the link to other torture docs:

It's all from a Matt Taibi post:

Cheney said Trump tried to use “lies and violence” to stay in power. Beyond pushing “enhanced interrogation” and conducting affairs of state through extralegal mechanisms like the Office of Special Plans, Cheney perfected the institutional whopper. His lies weren’t crazy and off-the-cuff, but monstrous and effective, like saying Saddam Hussein “is actively pursuing nuclear weapons” or had “high-level contacts with Al Qaeda going back a decade.” Putting a Trump lie in a class with one of Cheney’s is like comparing a flatus and a methane planet.

It’s the right metaphor, because that doesn’t mean the Trump experience smells great. But we’ve forgotten the scale of the other thing.....

Better???

Last edited:
I found it!! The Gitmo torture memos:

Here is the link to other torture docs:

It's all from a Matt Taibi post:

Cheney said Trump tried to use “lies and violence” to stay in power. Beyond pushing “enhanced interrogation” and conducting affairs of state through extralegal mechanisms like the Office of Special Plans, Cheney perfected the institutional whopper. His lies weren’t crazy and off-the-cuff, but monstrous and effective, like saying Saddam Hussein “is actively pursuing nuclear weapons” or had “high-level contacts with Al Qaeda going back a decade.” Putting a Trump lie in a class with one of Cheney’s is like comparing a flatus and a methane planet.

It’s the right metaphor, because that doesn’t mean the Trump experience smells great. But we’ve forgotten the scale of the other thing.....

Better???

You know Dick was the POTUS for over 5 years.

stg091824dAPC-800x0.jpg

And then you wonder why I get shot at right. You know, only consequential presidents get shot at. When I say something like that, you have countries saying this guy. But what can you do? You have to do. You have to do what you have to do. Right. You have to. We have to be brave. We’re not going to have a country left.

Top Bottom