Topic of the Day | Page 48 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Footing the bill. My Dad was telling me about this story

A new Perth Amboy high being built for $284 million dollars. State of the art high school. Just about all of which is coming from the NJ Schools Development Authority.

My grandparents were from and used to live in Perth Amboy.... it has always been very much a working city of immigrants. Back in my grandparents day it was mainly Eastern European immigrants but today it's largely if not all Hispanic. I still enjoy visiting. Has a real nice waterfront, some good restaurants, and taverns.

But I mean reading stuff like that I just have to wonder why and at whose expense that high school is being built. The taxpayers. Perth Amboy high prior was always ranked rather low on high school rankings in NJ. If one puts such emphasis on these things.

How I see it it's still city that doesn't feel gentrified which is part of its appeal. I mean the high school to me doesn't really fit in with the rest of the city.

No comprende

And speaking of NJ spending stories like this I still don't understand why it's not like considered a major scandal.

Rutgers going over $250 million in debt to try and compete in the Big Ten for football. Of just all the better ways that money can be advocated or spent. How I see it why don't all the women's right activists go complain more how big daddy government spends money that can go toward Planned Parenthood per se than a losing football program.

I haven't really followed the Browns news stadium deal but I mean yeah that annoyed me in Buffalo. A new 1.4 billion dollar deal for a stadium where the Pegula's aren't putting a dime too. It's all landing on taxpayers. I'm sure it helps Hochul is being and the deals can help her husband

Human Rights Activist Sarah Wilkinson Arrested by UK Police​

...The British activist and reporter has been an outspoken critic of the Israeli genocide of Palestinians in Gaza...
...Wilkinson’s arrest comes two weeks after Syrian-British journalist Richard Medhurst was detained and questioned by UK police...
...Other British journalists who have reported critically on Israeli, UK, and US foreign policy have also been detained and harassed upon returning to their home country, including The Cradle contributor Kit Klarenberg and Vanessa Beeley...
...Last week, Telegram founder Pavel Durov was arrested in Paris...

Let worlwide authoritarianism and the arrests begin!! As you and your woke friends choose to do.

Human Rights Activist Sarah Wilkinson Arrested by UK Police

Untitled.jpg

...My old employers at Rolling Stone described defenders of Durov as “far-right extremists” and Musk as a “grandstanding” charlatan seeking to evade “consequences.” All this is in line with views of Kamala Harris, who’s argued that “there has to be a responsibility that is placed” on social media sites to prevent misuse of speech “privileges.” The Harris take previewed the complaint this year by Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson that the First Amendment was “hamstringing the government,” despite this being its purpose...

I drove by Perth Amboy High this weekend I commented about above. It's definitely eyebrow raising but I suppose maybe the youngsters could benefit from 1st class facilities.

Rutgers strikes again though

That's what I don't get about politics in NJ. Like why doesn't this infuriate the public more? These guys getting treated better than Gods. While the rest of the student body gets subject to communist propaganda like most other large Universities all under there to make profits.

Time for everyone to just let go of the idea anything could have happened in the 2020 Election. ...... Hold that thought..

"Hacking blind spot: States struggle to vet coders of election software"

"The probe unearthed some unwelcome surprises: software misconfigured to connect to servers in Russia and the use of open-source code — which is freely available online — overseen by a Russian computer engineer convicted of manslaughter, according to a person familiar with the examination and granted anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about it."

Discussing the war in Vietnam the other day.

We knew back in the day there was no plan to win for no other reason, there was no effort to stop the supply lines.

A hour later it hit me ......Why is Putin making the same mistake ?
6-9 months from the start this would've been over. sure would be harder now but a better plan does not exist. nukes.

Decent story on CNN for a change.

The Democrats pretty much more or less make it known they are not for white males. :( Even CNN called this out.

I went to college in the early 2000s. And yeah while I was never an outgoing guy I found it weird that would always say even then it seems regular white guys with at least some conservative and or traditional views about how the world should be run seems kinda rare. Today forget it. Colleges I think are almost 2/3 rd women these days. And I mean who could blame white males for not wanting to go to college when all they hear is they are evil, they have white privilege, and the nuclear/traditional family is bad.

I mean most corporations I bet many of the good/cushy jobs are controlled by women. The dirty secret in our society.

Leave it to Beavis and Butthead to be the real ones

Discussing the war in Vietnam the other day.

We knew back in the day there was no plan to win for no other reason, there was no effort to stop the supply lines.

A hour later it hit me ......Why is Putin making the same mistake ?
6-9 months from the start this would've been over. sure would be harder now but a better plan does not exist. nukes.
Putin already has Crimea and the Donbas. Crimea voted to stay with Russia after 2014 even though the CIA Psych ops was in full operation.
We provoked this war with Russia through the decades of NATO expansion/Imperialism. It's why BRICS got started and it intends to shift current worldwide emphasis from the US dollar to their currency.

Putin is not making a mistake. He's gearing up for a world without US influence along with China, Brazil, India, Saudi Arabia and others are joining. Why? The world knows the US is the problem. Russia is not losing that war either.

The US starts unwanted wars, unwanted embargos and builds unwanted military bases in other countries. The world has had enough.

Untitled.jpg

The Latest
To No One's Surprise, Liz Cheney Endorses Kamala
Former Republican Rep. Liz Cheney endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president during an appearance at Duke University.

Cheney said she is supporting Harris because former President Donald Trump is too “danger[ous].”

The Harris campaign welcomed Cheney's endorsement.

Cheney previously served in Republican caucus leadership but was ousted for stonewalling Republican initiatives to Democrats’ benefit...

Hard to believe how the Establishment plague shows itself in both parties, huh?

Top Bottom