Topic of the Day | Page 46 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

So, you're old and woke! 😁
Those writers who left are the ones who refused to write BS Establishment narratives and preferred the truth. Like Greenwald, who left the Intercept, Alex Berenson, who left the NY Times or Matt Taibi of The Rolling Stone.

Yet I'm not a big fan of any writers. I mean I've watched this sport of "WTF is going On Here" so long. not like stuff changes much. the world is not like the NFL, changing the kickoff stuff here. it does evolve but not like that.
but then there's Trump a single man who gangstered one of the only two parties we have here. he did this without killing a single person or having a system/syndicate behind him. we are living thru some crazy history here buddy.

That was way too long, for my old a ss. could've covered that in 5 paragraphs imo. poor him :sleep:
Wattya pressed for time ol' man?!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I get it. Sometimes I'm feel the same and I just don't care to take the time to go through all of these things and kind of wash my hands of it. Suffice it to say Ritter got fucked by the FBI.
washing my hands of it GIF

The spying game is a harsh one. when it comes to Iraq & WMD, It's just how low of a definition of WMD one uses.
but like I said at the onset the only reason to go into Iraq was to take out Iran. and they chickened out. I guess

...and Bashar al-Assad in Syria and all we did was make Iraq more unstable allowing Iran to influence that country. All at taxpayers expense and the lives of good soldiers, sailors and marines. Vietnam II and we continue the same horrible ideas in Ukraine and the Mid East in Gaza, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria not to mention Somalia and Sudan. And this BS narrative that Taiwan is under attack by China.

...and Bashar al-Assad in Syria and all we did was make Iraq more unstable allowing Iran to influence that country. All at taxpayers expense and the lives of good soldiers, sailors and marines. Mid East in Gaza, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria not to mention Somalia and Sudan.
There's that Iran problem.........STILL
When people say they want to kill you...Kill them First. sleep well at night.
And this BS narrative that Taiwan is under attack by China.
Where's the BS .. they speak about this Alot
Should've sold them nukes years ago. as payback for not controlling little rocket man if nothing else. surely we warned them decades ago.

Yeah right. Iran has been out of control lately working on, you know, the Gaza peace process while certain ethnic countries bomb them for it and try to draw them into a larger role in their war.

Lucky for us your woke friends have ruined the military and nobody wants to sign up or life out in it anymore. Our military is shrinking and can't afford to do all the worldwide multiple wars.

As far as Taiwan it was just sitting there minding its own business when covid hit and our great leaders decided to use Taiwan for its own purposes. You know when Pelosi just has to visit the place its fucked. We should make it the 51st state of the union already so we can fuck them over more.

Anyway, the current administration seemed to be reacting to BRICKS as the US dollar is less and less the world's currency and causing countries like Brazil and Saudi Arabia to break away from the US dollar and the fact that China brokered a peace deal between Syria and Iran. Something our "great" leaders could never do and they know it.

I can see Saudi's, Iraqi's, Iranian's and Syrians joining with Jordan, Yemen and Lebanon to finally level Israel the same way they have Gaza. God help us if Harris is POTUS when that happens. God help us period because most all of the world will oppose Israel and we're to stupid to fix it and to weak to fight it.

Yeah right. Iran has been out of control lately working on, you know, the Gaza peace process while certain ethnic countries bomb them for it and try to draw them into a larger role in their war.

Lucky for us your woke friends have ruined the military and nobody wants to sign up or life out in it anymore. Our military is shrinking and can't afford to do all the worldwide multiple wars.

As far as Taiwan it was just sitting there minding its own business when covid hit and our great leaders decided to use Taiwan for its own purposes. You know when Pelosi just has to visit the place its fucked. We should make it the 51st state of the union already so we can fuck them over more.

Anyway, the current administration seemed to be reacting to BRICKS as the US dollar is less and less the world's currency and causing countries like Brazil and Saudi Arabia to break away from the US dollar and the fact that China brokered a peace deal between Syria and Iran. Something our "great" leaders could never do and they know it.

I can see Saudi's, Iraqi's, Iranian's and Syrians joining with Jordan, Yemen and Lebanon to finally level Israel the same way they have Gaza. God help us if Harris is POTUS when that happens. God help us period because most all of the world will oppose Israel and we're to stupid to fix it and to weak to fight it.

Then again it's no wonder your woke agenda is in love with Israhell!

I thought I'd throw in a pic of your favorite Jew. Bibi! When he came to DC to berate our congressmen and they took it like any corrupt, amoral AIPAC bought off politician would. APPLAUSE!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Iran & Syria have been aligned for nearly 50 years now. both hated Saddam dating back to the 1980s. etc
Sorry, I had it wrong. It was a treaty between Iran and our friends Saudi Arabia who birthed the 9-11 attack.
But it still remains that when Iran sent some drones to attack Israhell they had fly over permission from Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. WW3 is forming and the world will be against us as long as we support genocide in Gaza. Except maybe the UK and we will lose again if and when it happens and they will enact a draft for all your gkids. Not their Gkids. Rules for me not for thee.

The US has the power to end the Gaza war. Just stop giving them bombs. Iran will go away as well as Yemen. As well as Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Top Bottom