Topic of the Day | Page 44 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Thing is the Jews have tried to live in peace with them for decades now. as long as Iran is run by looneys.. here we are.
To be fair the Jews "annexed" their land to establish their own state. I wonder what would happen if another state annexed a portion of the US? You know to give to a group of people. No cost. No reimbursement. All land that was once ours is now no longer.

Cause if it happened that it was my home, guess what?!! I'm taking up arms.

It's weird that Google finally got busted for being a monopoly and this BS anti 1A bill was actually passed. WTF? We have a constitution to guide us but amoral, corrupted politicians do not care.

Vote for me and STFU.

Joe down in polls can't win or do much of anything. May 15, 2024 so they announce he doing a debate.
June 27, 2024 Joe debates Trump The earliest debate in history. Joe doesn't get his good meds. placebos.
That's what happened to Our POTUS. they took him out. don't read the book. :eeek

Joe could not help himself. no one around him tried. he was just setup.
There are no POTUS debates till after the Conventions, that simple.
at least there were no shots fired on Joe to take him out.

A 2016 Joe would've smelled this out. he Was a savvy politician. and said no "after the conventions". go away don't bother me with this rolling his eyes.

To be fair the Jews "annexed" their land to establish their own state. I wonder what would happen if another state annexed a portion of the US? You know to give to a group of people. No cost. No reimbursement. All land that was once ours is now no longer.

Cause if it happened that it was my home, guess what?!! I'm taking up arms.
They did put up a fight and lost. it was 75+ years ago. you are now 90+ years old to been a part of it. they were Never a country of under their Own rule.

They were given the area we call Israel. If the UN or WEF were to try doing that today using a chunk of the US, say Texas and New Mexico. All of it goes to the Palestinians to give them their own state. What do you think would happen in this country?

They were given the area we call Israel. If the UN or WEF were to try doing that today using a chunk of the US, say Texas and New Mexico. All of it goes to the Palestinians to give them their own state. What do you think would happen in this country?
You are much more than apples and oranges. the Ottoman Empire... well read up on that. it needed ending/defeated. it was.
You having feelings about the American Indians .... right ? I take you might be a european ... well how soon you leave go back there.
I as a American Indian ? .. ask you. get the point ?

Basically now..... get over it people, get on with your lives. stop living in the past. and they would've by now if not for Iran fueling their past with hate.

I'm surprised you buy into this thread of wokeism.

The wokeism is supporting Israel. You've been tricked! :cool:

As an American Indian living back then, they had no knowledge of European men and vice versa. These lands were considered by the kings and queens of Europe as unknown lands. Chris Columbus didn't set sail to get here. He was looking to go to India heading east. That's a big difference than in 1948, giving land already known to be inhabited by Palestinian people and declaring that land and those homes no longer belong to Palestinians and expect there to be no problems.

In a basic way I see the correlation but when one digs in there are huge differences. The state of Israel's borders were clearly defined. None for the Ottoman empire and the same could be said for the American Indians with respect to the different nations and tribes under those nations.

According to United Nations figures, 726,000 Palestinians had fled or were expelled by the Israelis between 1947 and 1949.

I'll say it again to be sure.
I'm all for Israel defending itself however it sees fit.

However, we do not need to support their welfare state with US tax dollars like we've been doing since their inception. Taxpayer dollars funding other states has to stop. Israel has a free health care system rated in the top 5 of the world. Supported with our tax dollars by God!

The wokeism is supporting Israel. You've been tricked! :cool:
Not been tricked. the only persons not Supporting Israel are these new woke people and anti-Semites. or Arabs/muslims.
you make the choice.
My position dates back in history. that I'm guessing you won't read. that I posted above.

I'll say it again to be sure.
I'm all for Israel defending itself however it sees fit.
Then WTF have we been in dispute of ?
However, we do not need to support their welfare state with US tax dollars like we've been doing since their inception. Taxpayer dollars funding other states has to stop. Israel has a free health care system rated in the top 5 of the world. Supported with our tax dollars by God!
Now the $$$ is another story. but in fact without out our $$support the Jews are screwed. it would be easier without Iran etc

Not true that only woke people don't support Israel. You're just not going to find it easily, but Jews in Israel do not support Bibi for the most part. Bibi isn't stupid and is provoking Iran. The latest is a direct act of war. Assassinating the one Hamas leader that was working on a peace deal. Israel droned his ass while he was in Teheran not only a direct act of war but essentially pissing of all of Arabia. But yeah we should support that? Nahhh, fuck 'em.

FJB drew a line in Gaza at Rafah and Bibi flipped FJB the bird and kept going. Then he comes to DC to openly admonish US congressmen who question continued support of him??! Fuck that guy. Fuck Zelensky too. I'd like to see FJB, or anyone else, go to the Knesset and admonish Bibi for lying about Gazan baby killers, fake rapes, fake anti semites and fake decapitations.

Top Bottom