Topic of the Day | Page 43 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

yep.

But what if there's more to it than talk ?
You shouldn't be fearful of others is what I'd say.

That's exactly how the CIA manipulates the Crooks of the world. Particularly on SM and in the MSM. FEAR!

Fear your neighbors. Fear your friends who do not post the exact same SM BS as you. Fear Russia. Fear Iran. Fear China. Stay in your house until we say it's ok to come out. (Covid)

240713FP_benson_t800.jpg

2982137.gif

Joe Biden didn't con anyone who spoke the truth about him. The D's badgered FJB in the primaries about his forgetfulness. Piss poor reporting assumes people think opinions and assertions are facts.

Wow. The Establishment knows who they don't want in any sort of position of power.

They treated him like that because that's what they were told to do and it's what they are currently doing to RFK Jr. and will do in the future to any 3rd party candidate. All at the direction of the Establishment orthodoxy who push two candidates they have some control over. No matter which one is elected the Establishment will continue to control everything and we see it. The legacy/MSM. Politicians doing irrational things on their behalf. Endless wars paid with our tax dollars not theirs. And afterward our tax dollars pay for the rebuild that allows the Establishment to re-locate their businesses there like Black Rock or Haliburton.

Yes, how does all of a sudden Kamala walk on water? She was polling even worse than Biden in terms of popularity before the debates. I can understand some younger generations can buy into her rhetoric putting it very nicely and registered to vote for the 1st time. But still that can't exactly account for all this momentum. Point being the establishment is pouring all these billions into her and well she is protected by the MSM.

On the other hand Trump is pretty much saying he's going to destroy Gaza if he gets in office. Which shows to me that conflict is bigger than whoever gets in office. I thought his selling points are he was against Iraq from the beginning and no wars when he was in office?

Yes, how does all of a sudden Kamala walk on water? She was polling even worse than Biden in terms of popularity before the debates. I can understand some younger generations can buy into her rhetoric putting it very nicely and registered to vote for the 1st time. But still that can't exactly account for all this momentum. Point being the establishment is pouring all these billions into her and well she is protected by the MSM.
If you were looking at old Joe anything is better.
On the other hand Trump is pretty much saying he's going to destroy Gaza if he gets in office.
What do you do with a people would want you dead ?
I thought his selling points are he was against Iraq from the beginning and no wars when he was in office?
But once there started finish them.

Top Bottom