Topic of the Day | Page 45 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

your words above
I'm all for Israel defending itself as they see fit? Yes. Meaning without our monetary support in any way and including bombs, missile defense systems and aircraft. We need that stuff for our own endless wars!

AIPAC will pressure congress though. The amoral, corruption by the Jews is deep inside congress.

I'm all for Israel defending itself as they see fit? Yes. Meaning without our monetary support in any way and including bombs, missile defense systems and aircraft. We need that stuff for our own endless wars!
I was educated by people from the late 1800s to early 1900s about the Jewish people when I was young. there's really no middle ground, you are for them or not. if you're not get educated. if that doesn't work try it again. because after WWII people with even a small brain knew this tolerated hate of the Jews must come to a end.
These same people taught me the lynching of black people can not be tolerated anymore. these things had gone unchecked for hundreds of years.
AIPAC will pressure congress though. The amoral, corruption by the Jews is deep inside congress.
WTF

Your Jewish people education from people before WWII is interesting, but you didn't say that your education was by Jewish people so I have to ask. Were they Jews or not?

Until that corrupt money is working against you and your woke AIPAC friends!
On another thought, it's odd that we never see any news showing live war battles anymore like we did in the Vietnam war. The Establishment knows not to do that and has a stranglehold on media to see it will not happen.
And yeah like what's going on Afghanistan now?

Or the 20 something years prior to evacuating

How about that?! Right on cue my woke friend! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

View attachment 1314

Harris might talk more of moral game dealing with Israel but I don't really see how her policies will be any different than Trump in regards to Israel. He just doesn't mince words.

Israel to me is just a hey how about putting on our own oxygen masks first before we get involved with stuff overseas like that. Israel has a right to defend itself for sure... but you'd think with how many times the Jews have been tried to be eradicated throughout history that might me them a wee bit more sensitive to committing genocide on a group of people. But that is just me

I mean outspoken liberal actors in the past Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, Matt Damon, and Susan Sarandon who all got spoofed in Team America.... yeah I thought they could be annoying but it wouldn't stop me from watching films with them.

Today these actors are just bat shit crazy.... Ben Stiller in that video, " I wish I was a black guy". Bobby D went from my favorite actor to now not even want to watch anything he's in anymore. And I'm an independent guy.

Did you note Greg's take ?
if the Gov can't secure EX POTUS Trump. yet they want us to believe they can secure our elections.

Besides there is no more MSM they left the building years ago. there's the Dem/state media.
Fox and a few small fries reporting on the takeover.

I did note that and thought it was funny. Sad funny but true.

Also in the category of sad, not so funny is finding out the Balkan Media Network is run by UK intel. I wonder how much of our tax dollars is being spent on MSNBC, CNN, FOX, WAPO, NY Times and other sources like AP, Reuters and BBC?!

Top Bottom