Browns - Stefanski | Page 22 | Barking Hard

Browns Stefanski

Sorry, dude, Watson looks horrible. Yeah, his WRs have let him down more than usual for a team, but his overall performance so far this year, even if we had half the drops would still be bottom 10 NFL QB.

I'd like nothing better than if it were true that Watson is playing really well and our woes are on everyone else but him. That would be fixable. But Watson is slow and not seeing the field and has no confidence. Perhaps this week he'll get it together and like we expected him to when we traded for him.
Twatson is cooked!

♥️Baker♥️

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Yikes! That was basically the same thing from Kurt Warner on his Watson film break down video. Guys running open and Watson not seeing it, or seeing it way too late. Bummer!

so frustrated....
The O line has not held up their end of the bargain but Watson has not helped them either, he holds the ball waaaay too long and as the film shows, he is not being decisive. I don't think it is a physical limitation thing at all. It is 100% mental, bad juju from all the massages.

I watched that entire video and A. The dude is pretty cool. B. DW made so many mistakes it was a painful watch.

Multiple times he ran out of a clean pocket with guys running wide open. They have to be forced to play him. Like Johnny football with Ray farmer texting from the booth! Ha!

BM wanted out when he heard AB was looking into Watson. He started pouting & requested a trade. Watson didn't want to come here but AB had to have a QB. BM is directly responsible for the Browns acquisition of Watson. I doubt if Haslem did not approve of all that guaranteed money beforehand too.

Yeah, Watson's shitty play is Baker's fault! ;)

I watch this and all I can think about is Watson's post-game presser: "We just have to keep on taking what the defense gives us."
Hard to watch this and not get pissed off as a fan.

On this thread, hammertime asked, "What are we left with?" And that's the problem. This guy is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen, and I'm a Browns fan. There is simply no way to make any evaluations because he can't run the offense. So who knows?

Maybe the line can't block your buddies at the bar after a night out. Maybe I have better hands than our WRs (I've actually come to believe Amari is sometimes surprised when an accurate ball comes to him on time). Maybe the best coach we've had in the last 25 years is actually awful and accidentally led this team to the playoffs with 5 different QBs starting.

Even if you believe all that, you simply cannot say it with any certainty because Watson would rather take a sack than toss a gimme TD a Middle Schooler would make. I mean this quote from Quincy in his video is perfect. "Just throw to anyone. Everyone is open. There are no wrong answers."

Watson decides to run up the middle to take a sack. If you are defending Watson, this is what you are defending.

And ya, maybe he'll have a throw or 2 that will remind you of what he once was. He might even have a mediocre game that will make you think he's returning to what he was in Houston. But I promise you, because we have the last 2 and a half seasons at this point, he will never be anything more than a backup level QB at best.

Except he won't be a backup, because he won't be in the league. Who would sign up for this headcase with seemingly endless skeletons in his closet ready to walk out at any moment.

I'm not going to get at anyone for the decision to trade for him. It made sense at the time. It didn't work. It sucks. I won't call for anyone's job regarding for the decision. BUT to burn a season for this, THIS?!?! I have my Brown Bag ready for Philly.

He got his money... He doesn't give a shit anymore...
If he's not putting in the work, then he he'll be gone. Along with Cooper who is already gone and doesn't know it and any other guys who aren't putting in the work. Right now, it looks like a bunch of them aren't putting in the work and that goes back to KS.

Top Bottom